Senior Producer at Fast Radius
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:36 a.m. (CST) on Wednesday, October 20, 2021
We believe manufacturing is important not only for what it makes but for what it makes possible for the world. Our first-of-its-kind Cloud Manufacturing Platform™ represents a new, more sustainable infrastructure to design, make, and move physical goods in the digital age. Working with companies across a variety of industries – from growing startups to Fortune 500 companies – Fast Radius helps customers with all stages of the manufacturing process from new product development to ongoing part production. We have recently announced our intent to become a publicly-listed company as the next step in scaling our vision for the future of design, manufacturing, and logistics.
What we are looking for:
Fast Radius is looking for an experienced Senior Producer to lead the operations practice of our product design team. Partnering closely with product and design leadership, this role will be the first point of contact in planning, road mapping and vision-setting. This role provides program management leadership and operational support throughout a design organization and across partner teams by increasing communication and connection points, streamlining the design process, and driving design excellence.
- Partner with the Design Operations team to balance competing priorities and maximize team resources to quickly execute on top priorities.
- Manage and scope out multiple projects in a highly cross-functional environment
- Drive workflow/project success metrics and timeline
- Engage in strategic discussions to identify problems while measuring and improving the quality of workflows
- Identify opportunities to improve tooling and implement scalable solutions
- Help establish team goals and work with multiple stakeholders on strategies for executing, measuring progress, and reporting results
- Directly manage the day to day, workflows, and metrics of third party vendors responsible for data labeling efforts
- 7+ Years experience
- CSM & PMP certifications are a plus
- Experience working independently and a track record of taking initiative
- Experience with communication across multiple stakeholders and teams
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience analyzing and solving problems
- Experience with Google Suite, Wrike, Excel and Figma
- Experience working in a multi-disciplinary environment.
- Track record of influencing, defining and scaling complex company-wide product or business strategy in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for design and customer experience
- BA/BS in related field or equivalent practical experience
Every day you can expect to work in an inclusive environment that makes excellence possible, where great work and ideas matter more than seniority. We believe in experimenting fearlessly and learning from our failures—quickly. Our leaders have grown successful companies before, and they understand that businesses thrive when capable people have the freedom to solve problems without constraints.
We want you to come to work happy, healthy, and balanced so you can expect excellent benefits:
- Competitive compensation and bonus structure
- Comprehensive health care including dental and vision
- Generous vacation policy as well as a 401K plan
Fast Radius is proud to be an equal opportunity employer because diverse perspectives make for better products, better processes, and a better company. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, Veteran status, or other protected status.
Read Full Job Description