We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
As Content Marketing Manager, Relativity Trace, you will be responsible for working directly with our product team, marketing team and subject matter experts to develop thought-provoking content—from e-books to blogs to live event content—that ties into Relativity Trace's overall marketing initiatives and strategies. Our ideal candidate is a creative marketing professional, preferably with a writing background on technical topics. You should be able to develop engaging content to attract and retain customers. This person will play a key role in expanding Relativity Trace’s digital footprint and brand awareness.
- Develop and execute on long-term content marketing strategy and set short-term goals that results in scalable and ever-improving communications
- Develop editorial calendar and ensure deadlines are met
- Edit, proofread and improve content
- Deliver immaculate communications in all avenues (branded collateral, web copy, social media, blog, presentations, award applications, etc.)
- Assist with the programming and promotion of industry sessions for our annual user conference, Relativity Fest, as well as other major conferences throughout the year
- Work closely with marketing, sales, and communications teams to ensure alignment on key messages
- Optimize content considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Keep up with current event content trends, research similar organizations' and shows’ event content, and make recommendations related to this research as appropriate
- Ensure all external communications adhere to brand standards and are aligned with Relativity’s strategic objectives
- Work closely with customer-facing teams to develop and nurture relationships with customer contacts, and craft effective outgoing messages
- Prepare reports and determine metrics for ensuring effectiveness of content strategy
- 4-6 years of proven work experience as a Content marketing manager
- Editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences
- Project management skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and writing skills
At Relativity, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service, and we’re always looking for people to join us on the journey.
Relativity is a team of smart, passionate people always looking to grow, contribute, and make our product and customer service the best it can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.