Passionate about making a difference in healthcare, technology, and precision medicine?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
We are looking for a Social Media Manager to join our rapidly growing Communications & Marketing team. This role offers the opportunity to drive strategy, collaborate on content, and manage Tempus’ community engagement on various social media channels. This role will also be responsible for managing Tempus’ CEO’s social media channels.
What You'll Do
- Oversee day-to-day operations of the company and CEO social media platforms
- Develop monthly organic social content calendars that align with larger quarterly marketing initiatives
- Produce and publish content across social media platforms (primarily LinkedIn and Twitter, but also Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube)
- Work closely with the Brand design team to create creative assets for social posts
- Be the voice of the brand, monitoring and driving community engagement through tailored messaging for physicians, pharma/biotech companies, researchers, media, and employees
- Create out-of-the-box storytelling tactics and opportunities across social platforms with video, animation, and other creative content
- Collaborate across departments and teams to identify activities and stories to promote Tempus’ brand identity (Marketing, PR, Sales, Operations, People Operations (HR), Medical Affairs, Science Communications, Legal, and Regulatory)
- Work closely with the Marketing and Communications team to develop the social-aspects of integrated campaigns on both paid and organic social channels
- Own the paid social media execution for campaigns, including strategy, audience targeting, budget/bid, content development, and reporting
- Build quarterly, yearly, and campaign-specific analytics reports that feature key learnings and recommendations to improve future content and strategy
- Partner with Customer Success to ensure all inquiries and comments are handled in a timely and appropriate fashion
- Continue to develop an employee engagement strategy that encourages Tempus employees to use their social media channels to amplify company messages
- Proactively monitor the digital industry landscape through social listening to find and respond to relevant real-time engagement opportunities
- 5+ years of experience in social media, copywriting, content development, and data analytics reporting from Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and other social media platforms
- Ability to proactively, independently identify opportunities for campaigns and make recommendations that integrate with other Communication/Marketing activities and larger business goals
- Experience in developing social media strategy, driving customer service engagement, managing reputation, expanding customer loyalty, amplifying brand messages, and reporting meaningful metrics
- Track record of building strong relationships with members of cross-functional and affiliate teams, including executives
- Knowledge and use of various social media management and analytics tools (ex: Sprout Social, Google Analytics, Bitly, etc.)
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills.
- BA in Communications, Journalism, PR, or Marketing
- Corporate communications experience preferred, either in a startup environment, larger company, or agency
- Experience managing social media for a healthcare company preferred, but not required