ActiveCampaign's category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) helps over 150,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 500+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation and CRM for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat and text. Over 100,000 of ActiveCampaign's customers use its 850+ integrations including Microsoft, Shopify, Square, Facebook, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in Marketing Automation, CRM, and E-Commerce Personalization on G2.com and is the Top Rated Email Marketing Software on TrustRadius. Pricing starts at just $9/month. Start a free trial at ActiveCampaign.com.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 150,000 today to millions.
The Senior Video Editor will be a storyteller who can take ActiveCampaign content and express the brand and our connection with our employees, customers, and communities. Our editor will be responsible for editing videos for sizzle reels, paid social advertising, promotions, organic social content, our website, and internal events. While video editing will be the primary focus of the role, the video editor should also be able to serve as a videographer on an as needed basis.
Our ideal candidate will bring their creative abilities to the table to collaborate with fellow Multimedia Team members and level up our video content. They will need to own and efficiently produce a variety of small to medium sized projects, work with a wider creative team to bring larger projects to life, as well as manage post production vendors. This person will have a growth mindset and proudly lean into the team's mission of creating innovative multimedia content.
What your day could consist of:
- Work with the Marketing team to create videos for sizzle reels, paid social advertising, promotions, organic social content, and our website
- Create original graphics for videos
- Create iterative edits for A/B testing
- Timely turnaround of assigned projects with attention to deadlines
- Work autonomously to take initiative to pitch and ideate own iterations/refreshes on existing work
- Openly receive regular constructive feedback on the videos’ performance, and adapt to these learnings
- Stay on top of best-in-class video trends and bring those learning to the attention of the team
- Logging & Editing a variety of projects including social media content, customer story documentaries, product videos, and digital ads
- Assist in producing live shows as an expert in post-production focusing on the final product
- Create animations to showcase product features and enhance the quality of the videos we produce
What is needed:
- 4+ years working in post-production/editing as a primary focus
- Experience editing for marketing/social media video content
- A strong sense of design with an eye for trending video aesthetics
- Skilled at editing in Premiere, Adobe After Effects and Illustrator with limited direction and experience using InDesign, Photoshop, and Animate
- Experience creating eye-catching short form video across social platforms
- Ability to manage time effectively across multiple projects
- A portfolio of work to show the breadth of experience
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include our comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, tele-health and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for meditation), open paid time off, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, a generous stipend to outfit your remote office, and a focus on career growth including access to personal and professional coaching. We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees’ ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health. We also offer cool swag.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.