Staff Content Analyst at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
What you get to do in this role:
- Propose user-centric content strategies for digital experiences, user journeys, templates, components, and systems across Servicenow.com.
- Propose strategic content models and plans for landing pages, products, corporate pages, and other templates across the site.
- Optimize website information architecture for users, search engine crawlers, translation, personalization, and content automation.
- Create UX Content Strategy artifacts, such as presentations, template briefs, personas, journey, user flows, etc. to visually demonstrate your concepts, align teams, and drive projects forward.
- Partner with other Content Strategy teams to map content needs across digital journeys, optimizing engagement, conversion and cost-per-acquisition.
- Partner with UX, UI, and visual designers as well as web developers to create delightful digital experiences that support user and business goals.
- Conduct UX and Content discovery activities: analyze behavioral data, benchmark competitor and industry digital experiences, interview internal stakeholders, and provide input for and desired output from user testing and quantitative analysis.
- Advocate for the user: Seek to understand real customer needs and be their champion when business goals, decisions, or directives may affect their experience.
- Support and contribute to evolving content governance principles, practices, guidelines, and tools to ensure consistent and common digital experiences worldwide.
- Analyze and assess digital content; use data and user research findings to influence effective content creation across corporate communications, marketing, and other disciplines.
- Advise editors, campaign teams, agencies and other stakeholders on effective content strategies and content best practices.
- Partner with SEO experts to identify opportunities to increase new visitor traffic, and implement the relevant content strategies.
- Help drive content initiatives for automated distribution, lifecycle management, and reporting of marketing and editorial content across servicenow.com.
To be successful in this role you have:
- 7+ years of experience working in digital content strategy.
- Experience working with B2B Technology websites.
- Experience creating SEO-optimized content and IA strategies for large websites.
- Experience working in collaborative design teams, and integrating user-centric design principles and research into the content strategy process.
- Excited about working onsite within the UX team in our Santa Clara headquarters.
- Experience with content governance, content management, and content automation helpful
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills; confident public speaker.
- Proven success building stakeholder relationships and managing expectations.
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager and Adobe Analytics preferred.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.