About Camelot Illinois
Camelot Illinois was selected by the State of Illinois to be the private manager for the Illinois Lottery. The company is restoring transparency, integrity and responsibility to the Illinois Lottery. In partnership with the State, Camelot Illinois operates a modern lottery that truly benefits the people of Illinois. The company’s innovative approach places consumers and social responsibility at its core, providing funding for schools, capital projects and special causes. Camelot Illinois is committed to building an organization with the strength and experience to grow the lottery and reinforce its rightful position as a force for good.
Camelot Illinois is a subsidiary of Camelot Lottery Solutions, a leading technology and professional services provider to lotteries around the world. Camelot Lottery Solutions’s portfolio of work includes the Irish National Lottery, Loterie Romande, the California State Lottery, the Kentucky Lottery, the Arkansas Scholarship Lottery, among others.
Our affiliate, Camelot UK, has operated the UK National Lottery since 1994. Camelot UK has an unrivaled track record for success, helping the UK National Lottery deliver over $80 billion to winners and $46 billion to good causes to date.
About the Team:
The Marketing and Digital function will lead a programme to establish the Illinois Lottery brand through innovative, insight-led programs such as a new mobile first consumer experience, exciting games, social media and original advertising campaigns.
The role of the Studio Manager is to effectively manage and facilitate workflow on all in-house production projects. This role will have two designers as direct reports and will manage schedules for the team to ensure quality output in a timely fashion and adequate communication with key stakeholders. The Studio Manager will report to the Director of Consumer Marketing to ensure seamless execution across all marketing channels.
- Liaise between Design Team and department leads to coordinate incoming projects
- Create and implement workflow and project management processes to make for a smooth, efficient project lifecycle
- Participate in weekly team meetings to keep track of upcoming projects, needs, and opportunities
- Design and execute interactive and print projects including digital display banners, social media, flyers, ads, newsletters, POP, billboard, social media, etc.
- Analyze available materials, documents, and files and resolve problems and or questions prior to production.
- Keep stakeholders up to date on project status on a regular basis
- Ensure quality control of design output, including proofreading and adherence to brand guidelines
- Review daily resource and workload schedules to ensure timely delivery of assets and identify/flag when additional support may be needed
- Develop and maintain accurate records of files/assets
- Manage studio equipment and technology; assessing needs based on creative direction as well as needs to optimize production time
- 7-10 years Design experience with Strong background in e-commerce marketing and design
- Minimum of 5 years leading a staff of designers, with concentration on e-commerce design.
- A strong knowledge of Graphics and Computer technology, with an emphasis on Photoshop and InDesign.
- Strong communication and training skills, previous experience leading a team of design employees
- Ability to think creatively with attention to detail when up against deadlines
- Flexible and collaborative team player
- Comfort managing change and multiple projects at one time
- Ability to build and foster positive relationships
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude in an environment with competing priorities and meet, if not exceed, tight deadlines
WHY WORK FOR US
We’re a creative group of people at Camelot Illinois, passionate about our work. We are not interested in formality or too much hierarchy. We like to bring the best ideas forward as quickly as possible. We’re proud that we provide a lively and challenging environment for our teams to try new ideas and achieve their potential. If this sounds like a company you would thrive in, get in touch!
We want people who thrive in a relaxed, autonomous, results-driven environment to join our company. We believe the way to attract and retain the best talent is to offer a fulfilling career in an organization committed to growing its own future leaders. Career Development is a top priority and we will partner with employees to grow and progress their professional skill sets.
Benefits and Employee Policies
We bring our experience of working with European lotteries to Illinois. We also bring a European influence to paid time off, family leave and so on. We have created a strong ethical culture that is translated to each of our employees and business dealings globally. We offer a package of benefits and policies that competes with any private sector employer in the state. We ensure that every employee is engaged and has the necessary support to understand and implement the responsible gaming principles at work.
Moreover, we pledge to have the highest standards of respect, diversity and inclusion at our company and support and encourage our partners to do the same.
Camelot Illinois is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.