Technical Content Writer - Demand Generation at Fast Radius
| Chicago | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:17 p.m. (CST) on Monday, May 10, 2021
We believe manufacturing is important not only for what it makes, but for what it makes possible for the world. Manufacturers have an important job to do, and it’s our job to provide them with the technology and expertise they need through the entire production process, from discovery and design to manufacturing and fulfillment.
What we are looking for:
We are seeking a skilled technical content writer to produce engaging long and short-form content on relatively complex topics across engineering and manufacturing. You are a skilled writer and have experience creating content that attracts and engages a technical audience.. You have a great handle on SEO fundamentals, experience using keywords to enhance traffic acquisition, and the ability to analyse and troubleshoot performance within analytics platforms aimed at driving engagement and conversion.
About the Role:
- Develop keyword-driven long-form content that will engage and connect with our technically-minded audiences.
- Audit, assess, and optimize content performance using analytics platforms while working to meet customer acquisition and revenue goals.
- Work closely with brand and product teams to ensure our value proposition and product offering is communicated clearly.
- Understand the customer lifecycle and develop copy that will resonate at each stage of the buyer's journey.
- Maintain a healthy pace of content production, ensuring quality is balanced with volume.
- Drive development of an editorial calendar focused on long-form and blog content and maintain asset inventory in our content platforms.
- BA/BS degree in Engineering, Journalism, English, Marketing, or similar.
- Trained mechanical engineer with lots of experience writing or trained writer with background in mechanical engineering.
- 2-3 years-experience of technical long-form content writing experience in an agency or on the client side.
- A self-starter who can multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail-oriented with excellent writing ability.
- Strong understanding of developing content for SEO and using keywords to drive traffic and conversion.
- Experience creating B2B content with a portfolio demonstrating success.
- Passionate about developing focused and engaging content that drives performance.
Every day you can expect to work in an inclusive environment that makes excellence possible, where great work and ideas matter more than seniority. We believe in experimenting fearlessly and learning from our failures—quickly. Our leaders have grown successful companies before, and they understand that businesses thrive when capable people have the freedom to solve problems without constraints.
We want you to come to work happy, healthy, and balanced so you can expect excellent benefits:
- Competitive compensation and bonus structure
- Comprehensive health care including dental and vision
- Generous vacation policy as well as a 401K plan
Fast Radius is proud to be an equal opportunity employer because diverse perspectives make for better products, better processes, and a better company. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, Veteran status, or other protected status.
Read Full Job Description