Our mission is to usher in a new era of trust and predictability to transportation and logistics, but there’s still a lot of work to be done. The industry is massive, as is the opportunity. We’re looking for bright, ambitious individuals to join our growing global team and help us enable a more productive and successful world. We’re changing the way the world ships, and we’re looking for you to help us get there!
- Stay aligned with releases and updates to write product and technical documentation for users, developers, and internal teams.
- Manage and maintain updates and revisions to documentation aligned with product releases and updates.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and key stakeholders to understand the self-service knowledge and documentation needs of our customers.
- Measure and evaluate content effectiveness to optimize the customer education experience
- Conduct audits to ensure our Knowledge Base and help videos are accurate and up-to-date.
- Collaborate with Marketing around releases to ensure messaging and content is aligned to feature delivery.
- Involved with the administration of our related technology stack
- Strong experience in technical, content and/or instructional writing
- 1-2+ years of building product feature content for SaaS companies
- Proven track record of designing and executing successful content programs
- Examples of how you've developed programs that influence change in customer behavior
- Provide samples of technical documentation including KB articles and whitepapers
- Able to write in explanatory and procedural styles for multiple audiences
- Prior experience writing about public APIs and SDKs is highly desired
- Self-starter who takes initiative and thrives in a fast-paced changing environment
- Knowledge of the Logistics space is a plus
Since 2014, project44 has been transforming the way one of the largest, most important global industries does business. As transportation and logistics continues to evolve and customer expectations around delivery become more demanding, industry technology must rise to the occasion. In just a few short years, we’ve created a digital infrastructure that eliminates the inefficiencies caused by dated technology and manual processes. Our Advanced Visibility Platform is used by the world’s leading brands to track shipments, collaborate with supply chain partners, drive operational efficiencies, and create outstanding customer experiences.