Thought Leadership Copywriter (Contract) at Rightpoint
Rightpoint, a Genpact company, is the digital consultancy with technology at its core. We design and engineer end-to-end experiences that help our clients succeed at the speed of innovation. Rightpoint serves more than 250 Fortune 1000 companies.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Thought Leadership Copywriter
***Please Note*** This is a contract role, scheduled 6 months, with possibility of extending.
Rightpoint is seeking a talented Copywriter who has a passion for storytelling, technology and partnering with leaders of cutting-edge technology. We are looking for writers who can confidently conduct interviews with digital pioneers, and to use their analytical and narrative abilities to turn these stories into successful content.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you get excited about, we bring people together to make phenomenal work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
What You’ll Be Doing And The Impact You’ll Make
- Gather, research, draft and compose ideas for strategically elevating established themes and associated content to reflect company goals and inform the market
- Compose copy articles for a variety of channels (email, social, web, white papers) that highlight Rightpoint’s contributions and industry leadership.
- Directly engage industry and academic thought leaders in order to communicate ideas, positions, and papers to a general audience
- Develop premium content for white papers, marketing collateral, infographics, blog articles and other digital communications
- Flexibly customize thought leadership messaging to multiple channels and distribution personas
- Partner with external communication teams and public relations professionals to amplify key stories and company actions
- Work in conjunction with the marketing team to develop topical hierarchies and concept relationships to advance SEO goals
- Write press releases and other corporate communications as needed
- Generate captivating branded headlines, tag lines and all other copy
- Maintain oversight of client’s brand language, tone, and standards
- Brainstorm with designers to craft content and messaging
- Maintain best practices within digital copywriting and SEO
- Understand how HTML, CSS, and content management systems play a role in content creation
- Capable of both writing original content and editing the work of others
- Clearly communicate and present ideas to clients with high level of confidence
What we’d love to see:
- Proven written work products in digital, technology and/or consulting services.
- Proven communicative expression of data-intensive concepts and information
- Ability to communicate complex topics to sophisticated audiences in creative formats and easy for audiences to understand.
- Working knowledge of digital marketing strategies and content strategies.
- Background in producing and distributing content across a variety of mediums and channels
- Familiarity with communications planning and best practices in content marketing
- Track record of getting things done by identifying and overcoming barriers
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.