Video Acquisition Specialist (Part Time)
What You'll Do:
- Coordinate video capture and acquisition during peak hours of pro and collegiate sports (nights/weekends)
- Develop and maintain weekly schedules for video acquisition
- Edit video files to meet the needs of other offices/clients, etc.
- Upload files to our office/clients all over the world for processing
The position requires between 20-30 hours per week and pays $13/hour.
What You'll Need:
- General knowledge of video encoding and editing
- General Knowledge of how many different sports are played
- Knowledge of how sports are televised and streamed over multiple sources and platforms
- Ability to work 20-30 hours per week
- The ability to handle a large amount of tasks with differing levels of urgency, prioritizing which tasks come first
Who We Are:
The values at STATS mirror those of foundationally great teams and franchises. Our objective is to win through effort, creativity, team-work and positive energy. Specifically, we look for candidates that embody the following: Be All-In, Put the Fan at the Center, Get Stuff Done, It's Your Team, Make an Impact, and Fearless Integrity. We want employees that crave responsibility, accountability and want to have fun working in a collaborative, Get Stuff Done environment.
- Put Fan at the Center: You enjoy working with customers and have the strong communication skills to make those interactions a success.
- It's Your Team: You embrace others' ideas (even if they conflict with your own) for the sake of the company and customer. You are a collaborator and relationship builder.
- Get Stuff Done: You are driven and your can-do attitude inspires others to elevate their performance in a fast-moving environment.
- Make an Impact: You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and you're excited by the chance to play a large role.
- Be All-In: You must be passionate about what you do and about our customers' success.
- Fearless Integrity: You are self-motivated and capable of holding both yourself and others accountable to deliver on multiple tasks.
STATS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics.