Guaranteed Rate is eighth largest retail mortgage lender in the U.S. The company has become The Home Purchase Experts® by offering industry-leading self-service tools and low rate, low fee mortgages through an easy-to-understand process and unparalleled customer service. Headquartered in Chicago with approximately 4,000+ employees in 300+ offices across the U.S. and licensed in all 50 states, Guaranteed Rate has helped hundreds of thousands of homeowners with more than $20 billion in home purchase loans and refinances in the past year.
Guaranteed Rate has been able to expand successfully nationwide through a business model that allows top originators to join the company and close more loans faster through its technology, pricing, process and support. The company now has more top loan originators in the annual national rankings from mortgage industry publications Mortgage Executive, Scotsman Guide and Origination News than any other bank or mortgage company. Having gone through explosive growth Guaranteed Rate has maintained being highly entrepreneurial while maintaining a healthy work life balance. If you’re interested in working with motivated and intelligent people while disrupting an industry then we want to talk with you.
We are looking for a highly creative and extremely focused Video Editor to help in executing our video production. We need a quick thinker who can help us make a big impact in an ever and always changing industry. This person will edit videos for marketing and sales. The Video Editor will be part of the content marketing team and will work cross-functionally with the creative team.
As our video editing guru, the two most important attributes an applicant must show in his or her reel are 1) demonstrate that you are a good story teller; and 2) you are able to show you understand the energy of a story. We're looking for someone who is hard working and organized. Experience with advanced color correcting editing audio is a huge plus. We prefer the editor edit on Adobe Premier.
- Assist videographers with videos they shoot, such as set up, and audio
- Must organize and categorize all video projects
- Work independently to drive video projects forward
- Review all video raw materials to create a video based on the scenes' value
- trim footage into segments and put together the sequence of the video
- Create rough and final cuts, to ensure logical sequencing
- Solid experience with Adobe Premier at least 2-5 years
- Critical thinking skills to visualize and produce quality content
- make logical story telling decisions to enhance the flow of the videos
- Good grasp on time management
- Must be calm under pressure and can troubleshoot any production issues with ease
- Provide high-level guidance on all video projects and review any creative briefs
- Educate and communicate editorial best practices
Required or Preferred Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or at least 3 years of video editing experience
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
- Proficient with Premiere Pro, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Added plus if you have videography experience
YOU MUST INCLUDE A LINK TO A VIDEO REEL IN YOUR RESUME TO BE CONSIDERED.
Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason protected by law.