Positioned at Publicis Groupe's core, Epsilon is a leader in interaction management, empowering brands to transform ordinary customer experiences into meaningful, human experiences. Through a connected suite of products and services, Epsilon combines leading-edge identity management, industrial strength data and technology expertise with big brand acumen gained over five decades working with the industry’s top brands. Our human-powered, data-led marketing delivers unmatched depth, breadth and scale to help brands turn meaningful human interactions into exceptional business outcomes.
Qualifications & Responsibilities
Epsilon is the industry's leading marketing services firm, with a broad array of data-driven, multichannel marketing solutions that leverage consumer insight to help brands deepen their relationships with customers. Services include strategic consulting, acquisition and customer database technologies, loyalty management, proprietary data, predictive modeling and a full range of direct and digital agency services, including creative, interactive web design, email deployment, search engine optimization and direct mail production. In addition, Epsilon is the world's largest permission-based email marketer.
Epsilon’s Automotive Web Development team is currently seeking a Web Content Manager. This role is responsible for planning, gathering, managing, and modifying content within websites for our enterprise clients. Content updates are made within web pages/websites using a combination of HTML, CSS & JS; and can be done on an ad-hoc basis as well as according to predetermined release timelines. The Web Content Manager also contributes to the SEO/SEM accuracy of sites; managing tagging, titling, and naming of elements within sites pages. The ideal candidate for this role is detail-oriented, possesses basic front-end coding skills, has a commitment to accuracy and enthusiasm for growth and tackling multiple complex projects within a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
• Maintain web and digital content for websites and apps, including adding and modifying information and pages
• Collect, organize, edit, and manage assets related to ongoing content updates
• Prepare product images, videos, text, and translations for the web
• Basic testing of website functionality: checking for errors, confirming accuracy
• Collaborate with project teams (internally and externally) to produce web assets
• Ensure content is consistent with client digital strategies, brand guidelines and web best practices
• Manage a content publishing calendar and monitor the progress of projects to successfully launch products on time
• Provide reports from Google Web Analytics and recommend improvements to the site experience
• Excellent English writing, editing and proofreading skills
• Strong attention to detail, reading comprehension and reasoning ability
• Intermediate hands-on HTML, CSS, JS, Adobe Creative Suite, and Figma skills (experience with the TFS IDE is a plus)
• Ability to actively manage multiple projects, work under tight deadlines, and consistently deliver high-quality results, and the ability to problem-solve in a collaborative manner with cross-functional teams
• Experience with digital content production, content proofing and editing, SEO best practices, UI/UX concepts, and general web design disciplines
• Ability to meet deadlines and identify potential risks, resource needs, and prioritize workloads
• Degree in Marketing, Communications, Web Development, Business, or related experience preferred
• 2+ years in a professional marketing environment with hands-on experience
Good to have:
• Fluency in Spanish and/or (Canadian) French
• Familiarity with Content Management Systems, and Google Analytics (or similar) is a plus
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of drug screen and background checks.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.