Writer at One North
One North is looking to add a Writer to our open, inclusive and collaborative team. In this role, you’ll be on the front lines helping our clients communicate with clarity, authenticity and distinction. Ideally, this candidate will have strong and demonstrated writing chops (headlines, taglines and sharp, persuasive copy, both short- and long-form) and storytelling skills. As part of our Experience Design team, you’ll be at the epicenter of every project and connected all of the way through from concept to site or campaign deployment.
· Write compelling copy for websites, collateral, apps and other digital experiences aligned to clients’ strategic imperatives and vision.
· Participate in creative concept development, including the writing of headlines and suggestions of visuals.
· Managing time effectively, adhering to schedules and budgets to meet client deadlines.
· Review all content for accuracy before final production, including proofreading, spell checking and copy editing.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
· Outstanding writing and conceptual development skills, along with communication and presentation skills
· Comfortable participating in open creative sessions, including brainstorming, work critiques and internal presentations
· Strong self-manager with impeccable attention to detail
· The ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams
· 2-4 years of experience in a brand or writing-specific role, preferably within an agency
· Bachelor’s degree required, preferably related to marketing or writing/ journalism