Corporate Strategy Associate
What We Do:
We are building the predictive analytics platform to make the world more productive, reliable, safe and secure. We take data from an expanding range of industries and combine our strengths in data science and software development to deliver solutions with actionable insights to companies worldwide. This creates quantifiable efficiencies for businesses, and dynamic challenges for us.
What You'll do:
The Corporate Strategy Associate will be part of the Corporate Strategy group and will work across the Business Ventures, Legal, Finance, and Product Teams. You will be focused on supporting Uptake’s strategic partnerships and product portfolio by enabling business development and competitive intelligence efforts. You will support multiple projects simultaneously, be distinctly self-motivated, and enjoy solving really hard problems. This is a highly visible role and critical to our success. You’ll have the opportunity to grow rapidly and gain senior executive exposure across a variety of industries.
- Work with cross-functional teams to define value proposition in support of business development and partnerships
- Build financial models to assess the strategic value of new opportunities
- Support the executive team on including research, analysis and creation of commercialization materials
- Continually monitor industry dynamics, such as shifting market trends and customer behaviors to anticipate business opportunities
- Take on special projects on an as-needed basis
- 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical ability, along with excellent business judgment
- Experience doing industry research, completing competitive landscaping and comparisons, and building presentations
- Strong project management skills, including a proven ability to think through all aspects of the process, manage long-term projects, and multitask
- Driven self-starter with a passion for excellence and an ability to work under minimal supervision
- Superb interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to build relationships successfully across teams
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred
- Work experience in strategy consulting, venture capital, technology-focused corporate development and strategy, due diligence-focused management consulting, or technology-focused investment banking
- Experience interacting with senior audiences and executives
Why Work Here
We build and deliver, then explore to build more. Curiosity and flexibility enable everything we do, and we get stronger as we make each new industry smarter. As a team, we bring our diverse backgrounds, beliefs and experiences to solve problems no one has yet to solve, at a speed no one has yet to experience. We support and challenge one another to bring out a new best in each of us, and we might have a little fun along the way.