Customer Operations Internship (Starting Summer 2021) at LogicGate
LogicGate is a venture-backed, Chicago-based technology company that needs YOU to help us as we continue to disrupt the wide world of GRC (governance, risk, and compliance). At LogicGate, you’ll join a group of bright, welcoming people ready to learn, grow, and do the right thing for our customers.
Here are just a few things we’ve been up to recently:
- We secured $24.75M in Series B Financing in December 2019 to help us continue our mission
- We earned our placement as the #1 GRC Solution on the G2 Grid —an honor we’ve received many times over!
- We were included on Built In Chicago’s list of Best Small Companies to Work For in 2020
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of Customer Operations & the GRC industry. The internship program will run from June 1 until July 30, 2021
Sound interesting? We’re just getting started.
What you’d achieve:
- Assist the Integration Services Team Managers and Associates in the scoping, creation, and management of customer integrations with the Risk Cloud Platform
- Provide assistance to the Customer Support team by responding to customer questions and managing support requests while working cross functionally with the Product, Engineering, and Customer Success teams
- Support the management of key customer metrics and support the analysis of qualitative and quantitative data to help determine customer and internal group efficiency
The value you’d bring:
- Currently a Junior in College
- Business, Computer Science and Engineering majors preferred, though all are welcome to apply.
- A strong educational understanding of data science, analytics, and information systems
- Ability to leverage workplace tools such as Excel and Salesforce; programming or data analytics experience with things like Power BI, SQL or Python is a plus but not required
- Ability to manage multiple priorities at a time – organization, time-management, and attention to detail are critical
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable — candidates should be excited to work in a fast-paced environment and embrace an agile work style
- Willingness to take initiative — we’re looking for candidates who are creative and curious, and are willing to throw out new ideas or suggestions on how to improve
- Passion for LogicGate’s mission and eagerness to contribute to a fast-growing tech company
What we have to offer:
- Organizationally supported onboarding and internship program throughout the course of the 8 weeks
- Shadowing, mentoring, and training opportunities with successful professionals
- Opportunity to participate in networking events and company meetings
- Hands-on experience within the organization
- Paid Internship with the potential for full-time employment to follow
At LogicGate, every member of our team moves the needle. With a firm footing in our core company values, we’ve built a fast-paced, demanding work culture that allows for the flexibility, autonomy, and career opportunities you’d expect from a growing company.
LogicGate’s Core Values
- Own It - Be self-driven, entrepreneurial, and efficient
- Raise the Bar - Challenge complacency and mediocrity; be adaptable and agile; details matter
- Be As One - Trust, collaborate, and support; invest in co-workers and clients
- Embrace Curiosity - Always be learning, be curious and share; be humbled but not embarrassed by mistakes
- Do the Right Thing - Act with integrity, even when no one is looking; be transparent
- Empower Clients - Create solutions where customers win