Customer Success Account Manager
The Customer Success Account Manager - Ergonomics plays a significant role in ensuring client services expectations are met and then some. The Customer Success Account Manager - Ergonomics owns the project coordination of a team of Ergonomists, collaborates with other departments to ensure services projects are delivered timely, according to VelocityEHS quality standards, and in a manner that delivers unrivaled client satisfaction.
VelocityEHS Customer Success Account Manager - Ergonomics ensures that customers are being delivered value at all phases of their lifecycle. Beginning in new customer onboarding, into ongoing support and account management, and eventually through the renewal process, they try to best align the unique needs and goals of a customer with the optimal uses of the Ergonomic solution.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Concurrent management of numerous customer accounts, primarily involving the customer implementation of ergonomic training and risk assessment software; onboarding; serving as the main point of contact for customers during a customer’s lifecycle; confirm/redefine scope; establish training and communication timelines; supporting upsell/cross sell opportunities; providing front end product support on a case by case basis; coordination with backend operations; ongoing customer communications/updates; ensure timely communications within established quality guidelines.
- Collect and report various project metrics - including project times, project statuses, and project sizes.
- Provide outstanding customer service and communication to all clients always exceeding expectations. Build professional relationships with clients engaging in L2 service projects.
- Collaborate with Product Management, Development and Sales to prepare the client services team before the sale of new products, services or functionality, within the compliance services book of business.
- Work to scope and implement new customer service offerings.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of HIPPA compliances, procedure creations, and deployments.
- Oversee and manage off-sight personnel and contractors projects.
- Working knowledge of standard accounting practices, specifically milestone accounting.
- Ability to understand and interpret contracts.
- Acts as the primary point of contact for many VelocityEHS Ergonomic Solutions customers over all phases of their lifecycle.
- Owns the new customer onboarding process (system set up and configuration, administrator training, customer project planning), and best matches customer’s goals and unique scenarios to the Ergonomic Solutions.
- Periodically reviews customer product adoption and develops and executes appropriate outreach efforts to drive use.
- Helps facilitate, either alone or along with Customer Success/Retention staff, the renewal process.
- Coordinates consulting services activities by playing a liaison role between the customer and the Director of Ergonomics or outside contractors providing the service, including: solutions scoping, services logistics coordination, and services fulfillment activities (report delivery to customer, prompting billing activities, etc.).
- Identifies and advocates for improvement opportunities in all areas associated to the growing VelocityEHS Ergonomic Solutions – product suggestions, changes to the service delivery and implementation models, support collateral, etc.
- Collects and documents various metrics and data within SalesForce.com, such as: recording actual project deliverables, project statuses or phases and their percentage of completion, customer correspondence; invoicing prompt information, support requests, etc.
- Provides support of internal needs and usage of Ergonomics solution.
- Builds great rapport with customers that drives advocacy, identifies upsell and cross-sell opportunities, and proactively recognizes and addresses early warning indicators.
- Resolve issues or concerns (cancel requests, scope misunderstandings, additional charges, backend operation issues, etc.) that may arise during the customer’s lifecycle, either directly or by collaborating with applicable VelocityEHS staff (Sales, Client Services Manager, Product Manager, etc.).
- Assist the Manager of Client Services, with establishing appropriate SOPs, KB Articles, and SalesForce.com enhancements to effectively track and report activity.
Required Skills & Qualifications
Minimum Skills & Qualifications
· Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate discipline or equivalent work experience
· 2+ years of related professional experience.
· Proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
· Proficient with Internet Browsers (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, etc.).
· Must possess strong project management, multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
· Excellent training, communications, relationship building and customer service skills.
· Strong attention to details, policies and procedures with the ability to identify and recommend improvement opportunities
· Ability to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines
Preferred Skills & Qualifications
· Experience delivering customer services in a Software as a Service (SaaS) environment a plus
· Experience with CRM (SalesForce.com) a plus.
· PMP Certified courses and/or experience with Project Management is a plus
At VelocityEHS we’re all about helping companies around the world promote a safer work environment for their employees. We develop innovative on-demand (cloud-computing technology) safety and compliance management solutions that enable our customers, environmental health and safety (EH&S) professionals in a wide range of industries, to work faster and more cost-effectively in administering their overall safety compliance programs.
Headquartered in the heart of downtown Chicago, VelocityEHS is much more than just a place to work. VelocityEHS has cultivated a unique environment where success is both a journey and an everyday occurrence. We work hard and play hard because we love what we do. We place a high value on teamwork, and at the same time, look for individuals who are self-motivated and willing to take risk to help the company advance.
VelocityEHS offers many benefits, including: paid time off, health/dental insurance, 401(K) plan, casual dress, transit benefit program and more. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.