Advanced Analytics Analyst - College and Professional Football
As the world's premier sports content and technology company, STATS covers every College and Pro Football game to the tune of at least 30,000 data points. We are looking for an expert of the ins and outs of the game of football to lead our data collection efforts.
What You'll Do:
- Review film and chart plays with data including formations, defensive targets, coverages, etc.
- Lead our football collection process by ensuring all games are covered by the team
- Teach, train, and communicate with a team of football analysts to ensure data collection is as uniform and consistent as possible from game to game
- Assist in the evolution our tools by finding ways to improve the data we are already capturing, as well as finding new ways to expand our scope
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree
- Football experience, passion, and expertise - being able to breakdown film at an extremely high level day-after-day is necessary for the position
- The ability to teach and articulate football ideas at various levels, including with those that are less knowledgeable about the sport
- A team-based mentality that allows you to collaborate with others on ideas and concepts
- Comfort with Big Data and analytics, and the processes affiliated with creating them
Who We Are:
The values at STATS mirror those of foundationally great teams and franchises. Our objective is to win through effort, creativity, team-work and positive energy. Specifically, we look for candidates that embody the following: Be All-In, Put the Fan at the Center, Get Stuff Done, It's Your Team, Make an Impact, and Fearless Integrity. We want employees that crave responsibility, accountability and want to have fun working in a collaborative, Get Stuff Done environment.
- Put Fan at the Center: You enjoy working with customers and have the strong communication skills to make those interactions a success.
- It's Your Team: You embrace others' ideas (even if they conflict with your own) for the sake of the company and customer. You are a collaborator and relationship builder.
- Get Stuff Done: You are driven and your can-do attitude inspires others to elevate their performance in a fast-moving environment.
- Make an Impact: You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and you're excited by the chance to play a large role.
- Be All-In: You must be passionate about what you do and about our customers' success.
- Fearless Integrity: You are self-motivated and capable of holding both yourself and others accountable to deliver on multiple tasks.
STATS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics.