Analyst, ACO Operations at VillageMD
Join VillageMD as a Analyst, ACO Operations In Chicago, IL
Join the frontlines of today's healthcare transformation
At VillageMD, we're looking for a Analyst, ACO Operations to help us transform the way primary care is delivered and how patients are served. As a national leader on the forefront of healthcare, we've partnered with many of today's best primary care physicians. We're equipping them with the latest digital tools. Empowering them with proven strategies and support. Inspiring them with better practices and consistent results.
We're creating care that's more accessible. Effective. Efficient. With solutions that are value-based, physician-driven and patient-centered. To accomplish this, we're looking for individuals who share our sense of excellence, are ready to embrace change, and never settle for the status quo. Individuals who have the confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning.
In this role, the Analyst, ACO Operations will partner with our VillageMD Manager, ACO Operations to implement our ACO strategy across the enterprise.
Could this be you?
Integral to our ACO Operations team, you will handle a wide range of projects to support and improve the organization’s product offerings: a portfolio of multi-faceted, highly-integrated, technology-enabled services. You will receive foundational training in healthcare that will provide a launch pad to grow your career in healthcare. As a new member of a budding team, you’ll be part of a larger group responsible for implementing our clinical and operational models in our Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs) to help reduce the cost of patient care while improving clinical quality and patient health outcomes.
How you can make a difference
- Developing knowledge of Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs) and other CMS programs to implement across VillageMD enterprise
• Supporting ACO Operations team members in the execution of the ACO strategy across markets
• Creating and implementing various policies and procedures (For example: Clinical Protocols)
• Aligning business units cross-functionally by helping with the overal management of various projects and programs (You consider yourself a knowledge repository)
• Working directly with mid-level and senior leadership to develop expertise in healthcare operations, analytics, strategy, payor regulations and project management
• Collaborating with market leadership and team members to implement operational solutions for improving quality, while reducing the cost of care delivered at market partner healthcare facilities
• Presenting thoughtful summaries to ACO operations team and operational team members, using strong written and verbal communication
Skills for success
- A willingness to learn autonomously, take initiative and be resourceful while also working in a collaborative team environment
• A bias for action and pragmatic solutions
• Strong research, writing, analytical and critical reasoning skills
• The ability to be flexible in an ambiguous and dynamic environment
• An inclination towards team-based work product and results
• Capability to distill complex, technical topics articulately to a non-technical audience
• A low ego and humility; an ability to gain trust through strong communication and doing what you say you will do
Experience to drive change
- A Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in health policy, business, economics, engineering, public health, community health or healthcare administration, or a pre-professional program with interest in another area of healthcare
• 1-2 years of work experience in a strategy consulting firm, high growth start up environment, or company in the healthcare industry is a serious plus
• Genuine interest in or connection to the healthcare industry
• Project management & organization is a must!
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word required
• Documentation, Documentation, Documentation! Did we mention documentation?
• Eager to work on government programming, health policy and ACO initiatives
• Ability and willingness to travel up to 25% to VMD markets
How you will thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus and a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, and generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1. Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products and services and the advancement of innovative solutions and improved quality of healthcare for providers and patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Those seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Explore your future with VillageMD today.