Analyst, Business Transformation Office - Portfolio Data Quality at Walgreens
Ensures portfolio data quality and accuracy. Develops and maintains analytical models that measure program impact, performance, and value delivery. Collaborates with Business Transformation Office team to care for deadlines and confirm program reporting requirements. Implements preparation for executive forums, including the Retail Pharmacy USA (RPU) Business Review.
- Collaborates with Business Transformation Office team to assess company program updates on an ongoing and annual basis. Monitors data quality, compliance and timelines.
- Coordinates knowledge transfer across the Business Transformation Office and ensures effective deployment of established processes and training.
- Assesses portfolio performance variances, potential risks, and performance gaps.
- Promotes data integrity and enables consistent reporting of planned program metrics.
- Guides improvement in the quality of data being reported through programs and projects.
- Develops and maintains analytical models that measure program impact, performance, and value delivery.
- Implements preparation for executive forums, including the Retail Pharmacy USA (RPU) Business Review.
Walgreens (walgreens.com), one of the nation's largest drugstore chains, is included in the Retail Pharmacy USA Division of Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. (Nasdaq: WBA), a global leader in retail and wholesale pharmacy. Walgreens is proud to be a neighborhood health, beauty and retail destination supporting communities across the country, and was named to FORTUNE* magazine’s 2019 Companies that Change the World list. Approximately 8 million customers interact with Walgreens in stores and online each day. As of August 31, 2019, Walgreens operates 9,277 drugstores with a presence in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands, along with its omnichannel business, Walgreens.com. Walgreens also provides specialty pharmacy and mail services and offers in-store clinics and other health care services throughout the United States, most of which are operated by our health care strategic partners.
- Bachelor’s degree or High School Diploma/ GED and at least 3 years of experience in strategy, project management, or Finance.
- Excellent analytical capabilities and ability to operate in ambiguous environments.
- Clear hypothesis-driven approach to problems, bringing structure and logic to analyses.
- Experience with attention to detail and ability to pressure-test data accuracy.
- Basic level in MS Office Suite
- Willing to travel up to 10% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
- Knowledge of business process management and/or portfolio management.