Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
What you’ll do:
- Support partnership development between Tempus and the Life Science industry by identifying patient cohorts for Tempus’ oncology data licensing business
- Partner with Tempus’ Pharma Business Development and Life Sciences Strategy & Operations teams to generate fit-for-purpose cohorts supporting pharma research
- Drive customer-focused improvements to the Tempus data model by collaborating with Tempus’ Data Science, Model Query, and Engineering teams
- Partner with the RWD Engineering team to design and implement OCR/NLP models for prospective cohort generation
- 1+ years of relevant work experience, preferably in an analytical or consulting role within or in support of the Life Sciences or Healthcare industry
- Strong command of SQL and/or other scripting languages to retrieve data from various bioinformatics databases
- Experience working with disorganized data from various sources and translating raw data into practical insights and recommendations
- Comfortable working in a client-facing, fast-paced environment with executive stakeholders
- Experience building client-ready deliverables and other outputs
- Strong interest in oncology, cancer genomics, molecular biology and/or clinical trials, as demonstrated by focus area in school/university or a side project
- Experience using Excel, Google Sheets, or equivalent spreadsheet software
- Ability to prioritize work independently, take ownership of deliverables, navigate ambiguity and juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Curiosity and willingness to learn skills to elevate the use of automation in commercial operations