Analyst, Growth Strategy at VillageMD
We're looking for a Growth Strategy Analyst, based in Chicago, to help us transform the way primary care is delivered and how patients are served.
VillageMD is changing the trajectory of healthcare. We’re empowering primary care physicians to make informed decisions, and engaging patients in meaningful ways. We work with thousands of clinicians and healthcare disruptors across the country, improving patient health while driving down the cost to deliver it.
We are a mission-oriented organization, and we are thrilled about the work that we accomplish every day. We’re transparent. Collaborative. Relentless in pursuit of our mission. With a confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning. We believe that diverse backgrounds and experiences create the best opportunity for innovation. And we know that the community we are growing is greater than any one individual.
We’ve built our technology using the best of cloud and open-source technologies to create an open, data-first platform that is enriched with analytical models and connected to the most modern internal and external apps. These apps drive clinical decision support, patient engagement and outcomes and other facilitators of innovative, information-enriched health experiences.
Could this be you?
In this role, you’ll operate as a cross-market analytical consultant to internal stakeholders on critical imperatives including sourcing, contact finding, business intelligence & reporting. VillageMD is undergoing a period of rapid growth and as a member of the Growth Strategy team, you will contribute to the standardization of scaling processes, development of key reporting metrics and growth of provider recruitment as a whole.
As the organization continues to grow, so do the opportunities to develop your skills and gain exposure to different areas of our business and model of care.
How you can make a difference
- Help the team develop and drive the business intelligence reporting suite by using reporting tools to measure Salesforce activity and create actionable insights for both the Relationship and Business Development teams.
- Contribute to the research and implementation of the contact finding team to drive Provider Recruitment using the current toolset of the team (Salesforce, Swordfish, other sourcing databases) and by looking for other innovative tools across the contact finding space.
- Collaborate across the growth operations team to develop insights and project plans to drive better provider recruiting outcomes. Flexibility is key as you will be working with many different teams to help them achieve the organization's goals.
Skills for success
- Strong analytical and technical skills, including technical aptitude or experience with sales operations, data analytics and reporting insights.
- Willingness to learn new skills and software related to data analytics and contact finding.
- The capacity to adapt quickly and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Ability to handle multiple projects, absorb information quickly, create a plan and execute it efficiently.
- A low ego; an ability to gain trust by doing what you say you will do.
Experience to drive change
- 1-2 years of full-time experience working in a contact finding/sourcing, sales operations or data management role.
- Undergrad degree with a concentration in a quantitative discipline such as statistics, business or engineering.
- Problem Solver - Go-getter personality, initiates action from conversations and keeps all stakeholders updated.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint and Word; Experience with Power BI/Tableau is a plus.
How you will thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus and a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, and generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1. This fun, fast-paced, startup environment even comes complete with snacks.
You also have the flexibility to contribute remotely. Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products and services and the advancement of innovative solutions and improved quality of healthcare for providers and patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.