Analyst IV Business
Supporting Banner Marketing digital innovation needs to ensure proper delivery of systems and applications. Responsible for coordinating across product management and IT to ensure projects are on track and effectively executed.
What’s our Dish - About Us
Announced in May 2018, Peapod Digital Labs is an Ahold Delhaize USA company that will serve as the engine that powers U.S. ecommerce and digital strategies. Peapod Digital Labs will accelerate growth in digital and personalization capabilities for the great local brands of Ahold Delhaize USA and will serve as the innovation lab for the U.S. portfolio of companies, driving digital and eCommerce innovation, technology and experience to meet the changing needs of customers of Ahold Delhaize USA’s local brands, regardless of when, where and how consumers choose to shop. Peapod continues to be a consumer-facing eCommerce brand, and is part of Peapod Digital Labs, focused on growing Peapod sales to consumers.
Recipe for Success - What's “in store” for the role
- Developing reporting dashboards to provide insights to brand stakeholders.
- Experience with various BI tools, digital marketing platforms, Google Analytics.
- Managing delivery timelines with brand stakeholders.
- Strong communicator and be able to set firm, realistic timelines.
- Responsible for delivering monthly reporting analysis by end of 2nd week of the month.
- Understanding the core of digital marketing initiatives – KPI’s, channel/platform nuances, etc.
- Experience planning, executing, and reporting out on digital marketing campaigns.
- Responsible for delivering quarterly reporting analysis by end of next Q start month.
- Understand the core of digital marketing initiatives – KPI’s, channel/platform nuances, etc.
- Must have experience planning, executing, and reporting out on digital marketing campaigns.
- Delivering ad hoc reporting requests to brand stakeholders.
- Good people skills and be able to build good relationships with brand poc’s .
- Partnering with larger data science team to bring additional reporting to life
- Requires a can do attitude and likes working in a team with shared success across the entire team
- Staying abreast of platform updates, new technology, etc. through various resources such as training, webinars, etc.
- Must be a passionate marketer and truly be inspired by everything related to digital marketing
- Training and educating stakeholders on how to use self service reporting
- Good communication skills and have the ability to take complicated subjects and break them down in an easy to understand format.
- Monthly meetings with brand stakeholders
The Essentials In Your Cart - The required ingredients
Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Business or IT Systems or equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience.
Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office software suite
Join Us at Our Table - PDL Life
Peapod Digital Labs is forward thinking company with a strong heritage and recognizes who powers our progress – our people! We offer a great variety of benefits and perks to our employees that includes great choice of health care options, including PPO and HSA plans (with company contributions), dental, vision flexible spending accounts, a 401k with strong company match and immediate vesting, generous and flexible paid time off, and great employee discount on your groceries. Oh yeah, and snacks & drinks of course!
We are an equal opportunity employer. We comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to sex, race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, religion, age, marital status (including civil unions), military service, veteran status, pregnancy (including childbirth and related medical conditions), genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, legally recognized disability, domestic violence victim status or any other characteristic protected by law.