We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
The People Data Science (PDS) team is key to the success of a Talent First organization. The team acts as strategic consultants, engineers and operators within the business, using its expertise in data engineering, data science, business intelligence and workforce planning to drive insights and automation in a fast-paced and technologically driven environment.
The Analyst, People Analytics will drive data management, workflow and reporting/analytics enabling the data side of global Workforce Planning and its evolution. Runs workforce modeling forecasts, discovering insights and finding opportunities through the use of statistical, data mining and visualization techniques. Supports and enhances the rapid expansion of business intelligence tools and dashboards to bolster talent insights delivery within the organization. Participates in developing and executing key analyses and research that frame actionable talent decisions. Partners with FP&A, IT, and other HR functions across the organization to support upstream and downstream Workforce Planning interdependencies and execute planning, insights delivery and evolve Relativity’s analytics capabilities.
- Work collaboratively with global teams interdependent on workforce planning information, including FP&A, Talent Acquisition, Total Rewards and HR Business Partners
- Collect workforce demand plans and actuals data around seats, headcount, skills/capabilities
- Maintain data hygiene, address reconciliations and proactively adjust forecast models for plan changes and other metrics
- Deliver operational efficiencies throughout the workforce planning information supply chain and maximize automation
- Support and build the evolution of workforce planning tools, from bootstrapping nascent approaches (e.g. Excel/Access database) to rolling out leading edge integrated and scalable solutions
- Support the design, generation and publication of talent dashboards, recurring visualizations and executive/Board level strategy decks
- Present results back to the business in a structured, data-driven manner consumable for non-technical audiences
- Build out metrics library and dashboards spanning workforce planning and talent BI
- 2 years experience specific to workforce planning, business intelligence, people analytics or other decision sciences
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and collaborative environment and adjust to changing priorities
- Superior data storytelling and visualization skills to help frame business decisions with information outputs that lead to actionable solutions.
- Working knowledge of the following (or similar combination of) data platforms: Culture Amp, Workday, Tableau, Azure, Adaptive
- Anticipates questions, thinks ahead, plans for contingencies. Finds alternative/practical solutions when ideal solutions are not possible.
- Has superb communication skills and the ability to frame problems and solutions quickly and concisely for a variety of audiences (e.g. junior employees, senior employees, engineers).
- Is resourceful and can multi-task and adapt to changing priorities to meet demands.
- Experience creating, deploying and maintaining internal data products/services for business stakeholders.
- Experience with various statistical analysis techniques, workforce planning orientated data sets and visualization tools.
- FP&A experience
- 1 Year relevant experience in business intelligence or workforce planning
- Demonstrated experience with business intelligence and/or workforce planning tools (e.g. Tableau, Core HRIS systems, Excel, etc.)
At Relativity, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service, and we’re always looking for people to join us on the journey.
Relativity is a team of smart, passionate people always looking to grow, contribute, and make our product and customer service the best it can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.