Analyst, Practice Management and Support Services at VillageMD
Join the frontlines of today's healthcare transformation
At VillageMD, we're looking for an Analyst, Practice Management & Support Services to help us transform the way primary care is delivered and how patients are served. As a national leader on the forefront of healthcare, we've partnered with many of today's best primary care physicians. We're equipping them with the latest digital tools. Empowering them with proven strategies and support. Inspiring them with better practices and consistent results.
We're creating care that's more accessible. Effective. Efficient. With solutions that are value-based, physician-driven and patient-centered. To accomplish this, we're looking for individuals who share our sense of excellence, are ready to embrace change, and never settle for the status quo. Individuals who have the confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning.
Could this be you?
Integral to the successful launch of our practice management support model, we are looking for an Analyst to join our growing team. In this role, you will support a wide range of projects aimed at improving our organization’s core practice management offerings across affiliate markets: a portfolio of multi-faceted, highly-integrated, technology-enabled services. You will receive foundational training in healthcare that will provide a launch pad to grow your career in the industry. This role will be based in Chicago, but will support all of our markets where Practice Management work is ongoing.
How you can make a difference
- Developing knowledge of a practice management service offering that caters to independent providers in our markets, while supporting team members that will launch the service offering
- Leveraging technology developed across the organization to suggest opportunities to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness for Village Medical and independent/affiliate provider partners
- Conducting organized research and opportunity assessment to help prioritize launch of ancillary practice management services
- Supporting Practice Management and Support Services team members in the execution of processes and strategies that increase organizational effectiveness
- Collaborating with key stakeholders to understand their needs in order to provide the appropriate structure, organization and support
- Research current vendors and spend to identify what is working and what might not be; identify new vendor partners and relay suggestions for process improvement
Skills for success
- Willingness to learn, take initiative and be resourceful
- Capability to distill complex, technical topics articulately to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Bias for action
- Growth mindset
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility in an ambiguous, fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Inclination towards team-based work product and results
- A low ego and humility; an ability to gain trust through strong communication and doing what you say you will do
Experience to drive change
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 0 – 1 years of experience as a healthcare analyst; Internship experience in a consulting firm or high-growth start-up environment is a serious plus
- Project Management
- Strong analytical skillset combined with the ability to synthesize findings into leadership-level business recommendations
- Genuine interest in or connection to the healthcare industry and our mission
- Experience working in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word; Data Visualization
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 25% to VMD markets
How you will thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus and a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, and generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1.
Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products and services and the advancement of innovative solutions and improved quality of healthcare for providers and patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Those seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Explore your future with VillageMD today.