ANALYST, SALES ANALYTICS
The Analyst, Sales Analytics will help articulate Conversant’s unique data methodologies and capabilities in providing strategic analytic guidance across our CPG, Travel or QSR verticals. This individual will lead client relationships, serve as an analytical storyteller and establish self as a thought leader in digital analytics and ad-technology concepts, methods, and tools.
Our ideal candidate will have a strong understanding in the digital advertising space with knowledge in CPG, Travel or QSR data environment and measurement tools. This role will partner with cross-functional stakeholders to gather requirements and formulate specifications for defining solutions that facilitate and optimize decision making.
- Ensure that analytics efforts lead to clear, compelling and actionable insights; and insightful narratives are constructed through analytics delivery.
- Anticipate client needs and proactively develop solutions to address them.
- Identify opportunities to continuously improve processes around measurement, reporting and analytics.
- Present reports, POVs and other materials to clients on a regular basis over the phone and in person.
- Execute campaign measurement focused on media effectiveness, brand health and consumer behavior.
- Inform targeting and budget allocations to ensure client investment is optimized to drive results.
- Ability to partner, communicate and influence internal stakeholders across multiple teams such as sales, account management and product management.
- Bachelor’s or Masters degree in marketing, business, economics, engineering, statistics, operations research or related discipline; advanced degree (MBA / MS) is preferred.
- 2-5 years of progressive experience in a quantitative data driven field.
- Demonstrated experience working with unstructured data and creating a story from that data.
- A passion for digital marketing and data analytics.
- Agency and/ or consultative background.
- Comprehensive knowledge of advertising technology.
- Ability to manage and prioritize a number of concurrent tasks.
- Ability to deploy sophisticated techniques beyond descriptive analytics.
- Proficiency in clearly explaining complex technical ideas to multiple audiences both verbally and in writing.
- Experience successfully working in cross functional teams.
- Advanced knowledge of the measurement marketplace, and able to identify new capabilities across suppliers.
- Experience in CPG, Travel or QSR industry a plus, but not required.
- Proficiency in SQL, relational databases and big data.
- Strong Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Tableau.
- Experience with ad-serving, web technologies, analytics capabilities and tagging solutions.