ANALYST, STRATEGIC ACCOUNT ANALYTICS at Conversant
Our Analytics team transforms our unique data into business impact. With a team of 80+ people, everyone can specialize in their passion—from account analytics to analytics development to BI. Whether it’s driving insights from cutting-edge tools or building the tools yourself, you have the opportunity to show your capabilities. And no matter where you fit in, our proprietary line of ad-tech products means data collection is efficient and accurate. If you enjoy shaping big business decisions with big data analytics, we want to talk to you.
The Analyst is responsible for ad-hoc custom analysis across a variety of clients that utilize Conversant’s products to help accomplish their marketing goals. This role supports media strategy via actionable data-driven insights to help grow both client and Conversant business.
- Work within a team of analytic professionals supporting various analysis needs leveraging a variety of tools across raw and aggregated data sets.
- Engage in conversations with cross-functional teams and develop analysis plans that support media strategy and the client’s business needs.
- Execute performance measurement following established standards and best practices while working closely with our Media and Account Management teams to review and interpret results.
- Provide support on broader team initiatives designed to improve key pillars such as learning and training, efficiency and innovation.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in marketing, business, economics, statistics, operations research or related discipline.
- 0-3 years’ of relevant professional industry experience.
- SQL or comparable programming experience strongly preferred.
- Passion for extracting meaning from data and turning it into stories.
- Industry experience in media, particularly digital media, is a bonus but not required.
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Detail-oriented, reliable and driven to constantly learn and develop.
- Solution-oriented problem solver.
- Ability to be accountable for the independent management of projects.
- Ability to work in a collaborative work environment building trusting work relationships with many different people, often from different teams.