Analyst, Supply Chain Optimization
HAVI is a privately held global company that innovates, optimizes and drives the supply chains and marketing promotions of many of the best known brands in the world. When you work at HAVI, you have a chance to make your mark – to be a part of work that drives value, brings a smile and keeps everyday life moving forward. Which means it’s not the size of our global footprint, but rather your personal fingerprint, that has the power to make a real difference for our customers… and to touch the lives of people both at home and around the world.
The HAVI Advanced Analytics and Consulting (AA&C) team helps its clients to improve their business performance by providing actionable recommendations based on best-in-class analysis and effective business translations.
The Supply Chain Optimization team within AA&C helps its clients to optimize end-to-end supply chain via assessment and advisory services that involve (but not limited to) data analysis, modeling, network design, process improvement, risk contingency development and implementation of key supply chain strategies. It customizes analysis to individual client needs and pro-actively identifies improvement opportunities on an ongoing basis. The team is currently driving the commercialization of its existing supply chain services while developing expanded services to support current clientele and new business growth.
This position will support supply chain consultative services, with the potential for delivery of services and solutions to both internal (within HAVI) and external clients. This position will direct and aid efforts in data management, project execution, and advanced analytics.
- Data management, cleaning, analysis, visualization, and interpretation of results
- Working with large data sets – pulling data from various systems and joining, analyzing data to create summary reports
- Use of supply chain modeling software for optimization and simulation of client supply chains
- Creating and maintaining dashboard tools for both internal and external use
- Support delivery team on execution of concurrent projects
- Support development of best-in-class supply chain analytic tools and practices through evaluation of new technologies and continued education
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Operations Research, Applied Mathematics / Statistics, Data Science, Computer Science, Supply Chain Management.
- Prevous experience working with business analytics is preferred but not required
- Work Experience in Supply Chain Management, Procurement, Logistics, or Operations
- Project management - experience working in a collaborative, project-based environment with formal project plan
- Strong problem-solving skills using data-driven approach
MS Office (Access, Excel)
- Programming languages: Python, SQL, R
- Supply Chain Optimization Software – SC Guru; Logic Net Plus; AnyLogistix
- Simulation Software – Arena, AnyLogic, Pro Model, etc.
- Other optimization software – CPLEX, Gurobi
Our total rewards philosophy integrates programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, corporate culture, corporate citizenship and work-life balance. While individual program components may differ by country, some things remain constant:
…our commitment to rewarding results
…the opportunity to work with talented and driven individuals at every level of our company who respect each other, treat each other fairly and hold one another accountable for our customers’—and our company’s success
HAVI does not accept agency resumes submitted by third-party vendors unless a valid agreement has been signed and the HAVI Talent Acquisition Team has granted authorization for submissions for a specified position. Please do not submit or forward resumes to our site, HAVI employees, or any other company location. HAVI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.