Analytics Associate at Epsilon
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
Epsilon is seeking an Analytics Associate to participate in our New Grad Program. As an Analytics Associate you will be placed within our Analytics Operations, Strategic Account or Technical Account Analytics teams. You will be part of a team that transforms our unique data to shape big business decisions driving insights from cutting-edge tools or building the tools yourself while refining and improving the performance of Epsilon’s campaign models and optimization techniques.
As a participant in the New Grad Program, you will have the opportunity to fast-track your career with Epsilon. The program includes an 8-week training curriculum (both professional & job specific training), a formal mentoring partnership, various networking opportunities (speed networking events, leader meet & greets, group lunches and social events), and long-term career guidance.
Responsibilities May Include (All or Some) Tasks Below:
· Contribute to the development of custom analysis and tools that improve online marketing campaign performance through evaluation of statistical optimization models and campaign parameters
- Work with client-facing and audience facing teams to develop, execute and deliver custom analysis of client data helping to achieve business goals
- Partner with client-facing teams and clients to analyze data and deliver insights and analysis that provide analytical storytelling
- Leverage best in class software and technology to provide efficient access to Epsilon’s wealth of audience and campaign performance data for both internal and external clients.
· Bachelor’s Degree
- Self-starter with analytical mindset and attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication skills and desire to work in cross-functional groups
- Team player with a strong entrepreneurial attitude
- SQL knowledge preferred
- Familiarity with Python and Tableau a plus
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.