Analytics- Cloud DevOps Engineer
“The limit of our growth is going to be our imagination and product ideas – not technology.” – Mohit Kapoor, CTO
What we’ll bring:
- A welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
What you’ll bring:
- Five or more years of hands-on experience in a system administration and/or software development profession
- Expertise in Cloud architectures and experience migration on-prem workloads to a public Cloud environment (AWS preferred)
- Proficiency working in a Linux-based environment, including scripting and system administration
- Proficiency in one (or more) programming languages, such as Java or Python
- Proficiency with one (or more) automation tools, such as Puppet, Ansible, or Chef
- Experience working on teams operating under an Agile Scrum or Kanban delivery methodology
- Experience working within CI/CD environments and a passion for automation and system quality
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to provide alternative solutions to technical problems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management or equivalent experience
We’d love to see:
- Help to build the platforms and tools that support the Analytics communities of TransUnion
- Implement and deploy leading-edge analytics environments including software, end-user tools and other services
- Collaborate with product owners and team members on requirements and implementation approaches for addressing demand and challenges
- Design and Develop tools and services enabling end-user productivity and system integrations
- Partner with business resources to troubleshoot issues, manage capacity, and plan for the optimization and expansion of environments
- Assist in technology innovation activities such as research, evaluations, and prototyping
- Maintain and ensure availability and quality of systems
Impact you’ll make:
As a contributing member on one of our agile development teams, you will have both the accountability and freedom to build systems that are taking TransUnion to the next level. Success in this role requires a blend of skills in the following technology areas:
- Agile (Scrum OR Kanban) SDLC.
- Systems Engineering, Security, and Administration.
- Both On-Prem and Cloud Technical Architecture.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.