Analytics - Full Stack Engineer at TransUnion
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation – we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- Five or more years of hands-on experience in a software development profession
- Proficiency working in a Linux-based environment, including shell scripting and basic system administration
- Experience with Relational Databases and database design Experience working on teams operating under an Agile Scrum delivery methodology
- Experience working within CI/CD environments and a passion for automation and system quality
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management or equivalent experience
Impact You'll Make:
- Function as a core team member within one of our Agile teams building front-end applications and services that support the Analytics platforms of TransUnion.
- Deploy and Implement leading-edge analytics environments including software, end-user tools and other data services.
- Collaborate with product owners and team members on requirements and implementation approaches for addressing demand and challenges.
- Design and Develop tools and services enabling end-user productivity and system integrations.
- Partner with business resources to troubleshoot issues, manage capacity, and plan for the optimization and expansion of environments.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.