Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest. Affirm, Inc. proudly includes Affirm, PayBright, and Returnly.
We’re looking for a driven, analytically-minded professional to join the Product Analytics team. The team is responsible for the research, reporting and experimentation necessary to build outstanding products. The ideal candidate will have strong analytical and problem solving skills, an eagerness to work cross-functionally, curiosity to learn more every day, and patience to work through difficult and ambiguous problems.
What you'll do
- Empower the product organization with strong hypotheses, insights, and recommendations to build and prioritize product roadmaps
- Develop and execute analytics roadmap by partnering closely with product, marketing, commercial, engineering and other teams to expand Affirm network
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to understand their business priorities, formulate and execute end-to-end analytics workflow that includes defining critical metrics, data instrumentation and gathering, experimentation, analysis, and building meaningful dashboards and forecasts
- Translate analytical outcomes and results into compelling narratives/presentations for multiple levels of leadership
- Improve the overall efficiency of the team through automation and implementation of best practices
- Lead a team of analysts and senior analysts
What we look for
- 5+ years of proven ability in an analytical role
- Strong social skills and experience managing and collaborating on cross-functionally projects
- Experience with simultaneously balancing multiple workstreams and prioritizing team's roadmap
- Experience pulling and joining large data sets with SQL and performing analysis using tools such as Python, R, or Excel
- Ability to start with an ambiguous problem, deconstruct it into tangible steps, and work towards an impactful solution
- Proficiency communicating research and analysis to technical and non-technical audiences
- An appreciation for qualitative and quantitative analysis and an admiration for good design
- Willingness to go out of you way to help teammates
- Enough laziness to find a faster way to do your least favorite tasks
- Previous experience in leading a team of Data Analysts
Location - Remote U.S.
The majority of our roles can be located anywhere in the U.S. (exclusive of the U.S. Territories) and Canada (with the exception of Quebec).
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.