Analytics Lean Improvement Coach at Discover
Discover. A brighter future.
With us, you’ll do meaningful work from Day 1. Our collaborative culture is built on three core behaviors: We Play to Win, We Get Better Every Day & We Succeed Together. And we mean it — we want you to grow and make a difference at one of the world's leading digital banking and payments companies. We value what makes you unique so that you have an opportunity to shine.
Come build your future, while being the reason millions of people find a brighter financial future with Discover.Job Description
What You’ll Do
Responsible for enabling and delivering chartered targeted improvements, that deliver business impact with measurable outcomes. Instills a culture of continuous improvement by building business partners' capabilities (The Discover Management System). Responsible for learning, adhering to, and improving DMS standard work.
How You’ll Do It
· Partner with business leaders and teams to deliver chartered targeted improvements with measurable and material outcomes. Coaches business partners on how to best leverage the Discover Management System, inclusive of Operational Excellence, and lead complex problem solving.
· Engages with and establishes trusted working relationships with business leaders and teams to understand their business goals, objectives and processes. Identifies common themes and trends for targeted improvements.
· Actively shares and creates a culture of learning within the DMS CoE community to improve our own standards, methodologies, and processes.
Qualifications You’ll Need
· Bachelor's degree in engineering or business
· 4+ years Engineering, Operations, Change Management, Process Improvement, Process Management, or related
· In lieu of a degree, 6+ years of experience in continuous improvement, process management, program management, strategic planning, performance measurement, management consulting, Lean transformation leadership or related areas
Bonus Points If You Have
· 4+ years Operations Consulting or related
· 2+ years Process Improvement, Change Management, or related
· Experience creating standard work including job break down sheets, standard work combination tables, and flow analysis.
· Comfortable interacting will all levels of leadership
· Lean Six Sigma, Black Belt, or Green Belt
· Agile related certification, SAFE Program Consultants Certification
· Lean Bronze Certification
· Training Within Industries (TWI)
· Industrial Engineering background
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.