Analytics Manager at Kin + Carta
Kin + Carta is looking for an Analytics Manager to work on our client projects from our Chicago office. The Analytics Manager is responsible for the successful delivery of our client analytics projects along with helping to identify analytics and optimization opportunities at prospective clients.
In this role, the Analytics Manager will collaborate with Kin + Carta cross functional teams to help establish and implement Analytics for a variety of client experiences. This role will champion the value of data driven decision making, and work with the client engagement team and the technical team to work with the client to establish meaningful key performance metrics. This individual will oversee the implementation of analytics, including mentoring junior team members.
Demonstrating proficiency in both the Analytics technologies and the value proposition of analytics and optimization will be important. The analytics manager will work closely with Kin + Carta leadership to build Analytics and Optimization capabilities and will work with Tech leadership to build complementary client offerings.Needed to Succeed
- Deep experience translating business goals into specific KPIs and measurement strategies
- Strong proficiency in key Analytics Technologies (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics)
- Advanced knowledge and proficiency in spreadsheet data analysis features (vLookup, Pivot Tables, graphs, spreadsheet formatting) for both Excel and Google Sheets
- Analytical, detail oriented mindset, interested in diving into trends and outcomes
- Experience translating detailed concepts in a concise manner to get key stakeholder consensus
- Experience working with optimization technologies and teams to test hypotheses