Take your career to new heights working with an amazing company doing next level work in the FinTech industry.
Since 2012, Avant has connected customers to over $5 billion through 800,000 transactions and counting. In 2015, Avant leveraged our expertise and developed Amount as a new solution for banks who wanted to go digital in months instead of years. As an industry-leading technology company, Amount has grown rapidly with customers who collectively manage close to $1T in US assets and are servicing more than 25 million customers. To better align each company for future success Amount and Avant have made the decision to separate, becoming independently operating companies in order to focus each on their long term growth and goals.
Come join an organization with visionary leadership and FinTech disruptors as we continue to reinvent and innovate the consumer lending industry with groundbreaking and savvy solutions!
As an Analytics Manager, you will be responsible for developing product, marketing, and credit strategies for various lending products to drive growth and profitability on behalf of our partners. We need someone who can leverage large data sets to develop strategy proposals based on rigorous analysis. This is a senior role with individual contributor responsibilities along with running a team's daily operations. The Analytics Manager will have 2-4 direct reports.
What you will do at Amount:
- Analyze current business strategies in product, marketing, and credit to identify actionable insights
- Drive improvements in partner growth and profitability by integrating data-driven insights and solid business judgment
- Work closely with the Customer Success and Marketing teams to drive new initiatives and projects
- Develop forecasts for volume and risk adjusted returns and assess opportunity sizing for new initiatives
- Develop and present recommendations to the senior leaders of Amount and our partners
Why you are a fit for Amount:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a field that requires quantitative analysis
- 4-5 years of experience in an analytical role in financial services or consulting
- Strong SQL, Python or R
- Proficiency with Excel or a similar analytical tool (exposure to Looker, Tableau, PowerBi or similar tools is a plus)
- Ability to think strategically to understand key stakeholder requests and advocate for data-driven solutions
- An inquisitive, logical mindset with an attention to details
- Ability to break down complex issues into manageable pieces
- Strong written and oral communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Thrives in a fast paced and dynamic environment
Why Amount is a fit for you:
- We have a thriving culture and possess an entrepreneurial spirit
- We value, support, and help each other grow
- We are ready to hustle and get sh!t done
- We are committed to active inclusion and diversity
- We offer the flexibility needed to thrive in a new and growing company
Benefits and Perks:
- Take the time you need when you need it through our Flexible PTO policy.
- Looking for parental leave? We offer 10 weeks of paid parental leave.
- Enjoy a lunch subsidy, healthy snacks, and our Coca-Cola Freestyle machine!
- We offer medical, dental, and vision benefits plus an Employee Assistance Program.
- Short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance are options too.
- Commuter benefits and 401k are also part of the package!
Read Full Job Description