Analytics Team Lead at Collective Health
Driven by our mission to make it easier to understand, navigate, and pay for healthcare, Collective Health is evolving the way health benefits work.
The Analytics and Business Intelligence Team is a cross-collaborative team working with nearly all departments in the company. We are a creative, compassionate and data-driven group of actuaries, analysts and data scientists. We work together on larger projects, but we also spend time driving our own analyses and working directly with internal stakeholders.
The Analytics Team Lead role is critical to our client reporting function and internal team development. It's a fast paced and multifaceted role offering the opportunity to work with varied data types to answer a wide range of questions. You'll have a meaningful role in mentoring and developing analysts as well as defining what the future of dynamic, insightful healthcare analytics reporting looks like!What you'll do:
- Lead the team executing on day-to-day client analytic reporting activities
- Manage internal and external stakeholders of data analytic reporting
- Write and review code written for analytics reporting
- Mentor and develop data analysts for career progression
- Partner with data engineers to advance reporting data validation and integrity
- Strategically advance scalable, high-quality reporting capabilities
- 5+ years of analytics work experience, ideally with 3+ years working specifically with healthcare data
- 2+ years of people management experience with the ability to support, empower and develop a team of data analysts
- Advanced SQL skills and basic-to-advanced python skills (or willingness to learn)
- Some experience working with healthcare claims data
- Experience in report automation, data validation, and efficient analytical reporting in any tool
- Ability to translate nontechnical data requests into logical queries and visualizations
- Experience with stakeholder management and prioritizing many data analytics requests
Collective Health is a technology company simplifying employer healthcare to make health insurance work for everyone. With more than 200,000 members and over 45 enterprise clients—including Pinterest, Red Bull, Restoration Hardware, Activision Blizzard, and more—our technical and customer experience teams are reinventing the healthcare experience for forward-thinking employers and their people across the U.S.
Collective Health is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, with additional offices in Chicago, IL, and Lehi, UT. Founded in 2013, Collective Health is backed by the SoftBank Vision Fund, DFJ Growth, PSP Investments, NEA, GV, G Squared, Founders Fund, Maverick Ventures, Mubadala Ventures, Sun Life, and other leading investors. For more information, visit us at https://www.collectivehealth.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.