Arity-Customer Support Technical Analyst (Remote-Home Based Worker) at Arity
Founded by The Allstate Corporation in 2016, Arity is a data and analytics company focused on improving transportation. We collect and analyze enormous amounts of data, using predictive analytics to build solutions with a single goal in mind: to make transportation smarter, safer and more useful for everyone.
At the heart of that mission are the people that work here—the dreamers, doers and difference-makers that call this place home. As part of that team, your work will showcase both your intelligence and your creativity as you tackle real problems and put your talents towards transforming transportation.
That’s because at Arity, we believe work and life shouldn’t be at odds with one another. After all, we know that your unique qualities give you a unique perspective. We don’t just want you to see yourself here. We want you to be yourself here.
The Customer Success Support team helps our customers realize and maximize the value of their Arity investment. We drive a positive and value-based customer and end user experience by ensuring on-time Ticket resolution and product integration. We drive effective, consistent end user adoption, and help customers realize (and measure) clear business value from their investment in the Arity solution.
The Customer Support Analyst is the first person to triage, investigate Customer inquiries/issues using technical tools/knowledge and partnering with Product Support and Engineers. This person should have a passion for trouble shooting, problem solving, data analytics and working with technical teams to resolve Customer issues. The Support Analyst should have strong communication, analysis, data analytics and technical skills, an interest in drilling into issues and ensure resolution and closure of the issues
- Perform Case load with daily monitoring, triage, analysis, resolution and root case, which includes review, escalation and coordination across Arity’s technical product teams, and provides assessment of impact and severity.
- Partner with the product support technical teams, data quality and data science teams to understand Product technology, tools, troubleshoot issues to resolve Cases.
- Partner with support liaisons to provide Case status updates and next steps to resolve.
- Contribute to the overall goals, culture, and environment of Arity and Arity’s customer success organization
- Perform after business hours On Call customer support activities to ensure systems are functioning as expected and provides customer impact communication to leaders and customer success managers to notify customers of impact.
- Learn core technologies used in products to create support procedures, knowledge and training for customer support staff.
- Perform analytical and critical thinking to articulate, visualize and solve complex problems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Good Inter-personal and customer service skills
- Able to use problem-solving skills to troubleshoot support tickets related to Arity telematic Products and core technologies such as Cassandra, Hadoop, Flink, Kafka, REST API’s
- Able to perform end user impact analysis, issue resolution and root cause investigation using tools such as Splunk, Grafana, Tableau, Apigee, Kibana, Postman, and custom tools/dashboards
- Able to perform data analysis techniques using tools such as SQL, Excel, Hadoop/Tableau and noSQL Cassandra queries
- Basic knowledge in customer support procedures and tools such as Salesforce, ServiceNow, Confluence, MS Team, Zoom
- Basic knowledge and experience performing OnCall after business hours Support rotation. Ability to learn and create support procedures, protocols and tools used while OnCall
- Able to collect, gather, visualize and analyze information in detail. Including the ability to see a problem or situation from different points of view and to articulate and solve complex Support Tickets
- Willing to work in a very fast-moving collaborative learning environment
Nice to have:
- Prior B2B Customer Support experience
- Prior Telematics products and/or Phone App support experience
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
That’s the day-to-day, now let’s talk about the rest of it. As we mentioned, Arity was founded by The Allstate Corporation. But you’ll be working for—and at—Arity. It’s the best of both worlds. You’ll get access to the full suite of Allstate benefits and work in a fast-paced startup culture. That’s more than just free breakfasts and brain breaks. It’s a culture that encourages you to be you.
Sound like a fit? Apply now! We can’t wait to meet you.
The salary for this level position is $59,500 - $103.300. The salary offered is commensurate with experience.
Arity.com Instagram Twitter LinkedIn
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To view the “EEO is the Law” poster click “here”. This poster provides information concerning the laws and procedures for filing complaints of violations of the laws with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
To view the FMLA poster, click “here”. This poster summarizing the major provisions of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and telling employees how to file a complaint.
It is the Company’s policy to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs. Therefore, any discriminatory action taken on account of an employee’s ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual and reproductive health decision, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race (include traits historically associated with race, including, but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress), sex, or sexual orientation that adversely affects an employee's terms or conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, salary administration, promotion, job assignment, benefits, discipline, and separation of employment