Associate Data Administrator at Kalderos
What We Do
At Kalderos, we are building unifying technologies that bring transparency, trust, and equity to the entire healthcare community. We are on a mission to solve systemic problems of the healthcare system, redefining how the business of healthcare performsTM. We measure our success when we can empower all of healthcare to focus more on improving the health of people.
To learn more: https://www.kalderos.com/company/about
As a member of the Data Management team, the Associate Data Administrator facilitates the ingestion of claims and dispense data into the Kalderos DDM (Drug Discount Management) platform. You will work with the team to establish and maintain SLAs for acquiring and accessing data for further processing. You will also assist the team with general data management duties. The Associate Data Administrator enjoys learning about data management and administration, scaling for performance, and maintaining high levels of data quality. Our ideal Associate Data Administrator is a self-starter and multitasker who is passionate about getting things done on-time with a high degree of excellence, resolving complex technical problems, and dedicated to high customer satisfaction.
What impact you’ll have
- Manage and maintain daily processes and procedures for all aspects of data ingestion including acquisition and loading from state payer, commercial managed care, and third-party portals.
- Manage authorization requests between manufacturers and payers.
- Prepare data files and upload data into the Kalderos DDM platform.
- Administer databases and/or data management systems that allow for the secure storage, query, protection, and utilization of data.
- Maintain and improve group processes, including quality assurance standards and support knowledge bases.
- Communicate process issues to the team and contribute ideas for process improvements/ innovations.
- Participate in the selection of appropriate tools, techniques, and methodologies to effectively build and scale processes.
- Contribute to building and managing internal software processes.
- Solve for business requirements using creative software and internal process solutions.
- Create reports and metrics and help analyze data.
- Attend planning meetings and document projects.
- Research and implement best practices.
- Collaborate effectively with cross-functional teammates.
What you’ll bring
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, mathematics, business analytics, or similar.
- 5+ years of experience with data management systems, ETL architectures and interfaces, and workflow automation.
- Expert-level knowledge with multiple relational databases (RDBMS) platforms, particularly with developing data models and writing SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Knowledge of a general-purpose programming language for data scripting such as Python (preferred).
- Data modeling (all layers) and a strong understanding of data warehouse architectures.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills when interacting with stakeholders to communicate ideas and proposals.
- High standards for excellence and strict adherence to policies, controls, procedures, and timelines.
- Experience working with a variety of file formats (excel, fixed-width-files, parquet, binary files).
- 401K plan with matching
- Healthcare benefits
- Flexible work schedule
- A fair PTO system that encourages people to take the time they need to be healthy and be their best
- Opportunity to work on new technologies and learn new skills
- Celebration and education stipends
To learn more: https://www.kalderos.com/company/culture
Kalderos is an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
Due to the circumstances of the COVID-19 pandemic, Kalderos has decided to protect our current and future employees by shifting to an entirely remote workforce. We will continue to operate, interview, onboard, and work remotely. Please be aware that some of our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities and the CDC