Associate Data Services Engineer (Remote) at Club Automation
Daxko powers health & wellness throughout the world. Every day our team members focus their passion and expertise in helping health & wellness facilities operate efficiently and engage their members.
Whether a neighborhood yoga studio, a national franchise with locations in every city, a YMCA or JCC--and every type of organization in between--we build solutions that make every aspect of running and being a member of a health and wellness organization easier and delightful.Job Description
As an Associate Data Services Engineer, you are responsible for executing data conversions between client systems and Daxko’s products – including SMB and Enterprise applications for operations, accounting, engagement, and mobile software - and data manipulation for client mergers.
The Associate Data Services Engineer reports to the Data Services Response Team Lead.
You will also:
- Write custom SQL/T-SQL/C#/PHP code to implement new customers from legacy software to Daxko
- Provide scoping and data analysis for project workload
- Set project management expectations for estimated work completion
- Novice to moderate knowledge of SQL, T-SQL and table structures - Writing needed statements, with some guidance on structure and best practices.
- Novice to moderate knowledge of C# and/or PHP
- Ability to work well with other implementation teams and provide help/feedback on internal implementation processes
- Ability to display a consistent professional demeanor and make positive contributions to the team
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Less than a year of related experience required
Bonus points for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- Microsoft SQL Certification
Daxko is dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We are committed to diversity in the broadest sense, including thought and perspective, age, ability, nationality, ethnicity, orientation, and gender. The skills, perspectives, ideas, and experiences of all of our team members contribute to the vitality and success of our purpose and values.
We truly care for our team members, and this is reflected through our offices, benefits, and great perks. Some of our favorites include:
- Flexible paid time off
- Affordable health insurance options
- Monthly fitness reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Casual work environment
- Plenty of free food and caffeine
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.