ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR, ANALYTIC OPERATIONS
Our analytics team transforms our unique data into business impact. With a team of 80+ people, everyone can specialize in their passion—from account analytics to analytics development to BI. Whether it’s driving insights from cutting-edge tools or building the tools yourself, you have the opportunity to show your capabilities. And no matter where you fit in, our proprietary line of ad-tech products means data collection is efficient and accurate. If you enjoy shaping big business decisions with big data analytics, we want to talk to you.
ABOUT THIS ROLE:
The Associate Director, Analytics Operations position leads projects on a team who builds and develops customized, addressable audiences of users for Conversant's diverse set of advertisers. The Audience Lab is responsible for collaborating with the Decision Sciences team to build (or guide) the development of audience targeting tactics and eventually implementing them after testing.
- Develop and maintain Conversant’s suite of standard and premium audiences.
- Develop deep expertise in Audience Lab’s processes and code base with strong attention to detail while looking for continuous opportunities for automation and process improvement.
- Serve as lead architect on Audience Lab development projects SQL and Python.
- Lead or participate in projects to improve Conversant’s audience targeting platform or enable new audience targeting tactics.
- Represent the team on cross functional initiatives and build strong relationships with internal clients.
- Conduct analysis to support business decisions around audience quality and the impact that audiences have on performance.
- Support and execute custom solutions for high profile clients.
- Manage the project work of junior analysts on the team and mentor them.
- Ability to mentor and/or manage others.
- Graduate degree in Statistics, Mathematics, or other quantitative discipline.
- SQL Programming (Advanced Level)
- 5+ years of industry experience with a Master's Degree (7+ preferred)
- Programming experience in a scripting language (Python, R) (Intermediate)
- Familiar with data warehouse principles (relational tables)
- Excellent diagnostic and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with Excel (pivot tables, vlookups, graphing)
- Highly motivated & driven
- Experience with statistical modeling
ADDITIONAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Familiarity with the digital advertising industry (audience targeting, campaign optimization)
- Knowledge of data visualization tools (Tableau, etc.)
- Experience working for a marketing data company or data management platform