ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR, STRATEGIC ACCOUNT ANALYTICS
About This Role:
In this role you will be responsible for managing the analytics work across a variety of Conversant clients and products. This role supports the data driven strategy to grow both client and Conversant business.
- Work within a team of analytics professionals who provide performance measurement and actionable insights around program optimization to marketers.
- Collaborate with internal teams and marketers to help identify and develop program solutions that meet identified marketing objectives via custom analysis and data-driven insights.
- Translate complex concepts into meaningful data-driven stories that resonate with marketers and highlight Conversant’s value proposition.
- Development of POVS on methods to address different measurement needs.
- Act as subject matter expert for internal teams on product enhancements and scalable reporting needs.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in marketing, business, economics, statistics, operations research or related discipline strongly preferred
- Experience in digital media
- SQL programming experience is preferred
- Exposure to direct marketing analytics
- Ability to extract insights from data sets and keen interest in telling stories with analysis results
- 7+ years of relevant industry experience
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of online advertising delivery systems and online advertising methods, including remarketing and behavioral targeting
- Ability to process large datasets, including, advertising impression data, site visitation, and online ecommerce databases
- Demonstrated proficiency and comfort with the range of deal structures used in buying and selling online media
- Possess strong leadership and communication skills including the ability to foster dialogue among internal groups and clients