Audit Solutions Analyst at CCC Information Services
At CCC, it’s all about connectivity we are a provider of innovative cloud, mobile, telematics, hyperscale technologies and services for the automotive, insurance, and collision repair industries. Our solutions and big data insights are delivered through our CCC ONE™ platform, which connects 350+ insurance companies, 24,000+ repair facilities, original equipment manufacturers, hundreds of parts suppliers, and dozens of third-party data and service providers. Our platform, carwise.com , provides access to car-related services for millions of consumers. Auto Injury Solutions Inc., also a CCC company, provides casualty solutions to auto insurers for the handling of first and third-party claims. In short, our collective set of solutions make connected car, vehicle, and accident data actionable, informing decision-making, enhancing productivity, and helping customers deliver faster and better experiences for end consumers.
Job Description Summary
The Audit Solutions Analyst at CCC Information Services is part of the Solutions & Consulting group and plays a critical role in supporting the Insurance Services Group. This role will work closely with customers and prospects to understand their business and support their use of CCC’s Estimating and Claims Workflow solutions. This role will also work with CCC’s Product Development organization to identify and request audit solution enhancements. The ideal candidate will bring structure, critical thinking, and creative solutions to the organization. He /she will be highly organized and detailed oriented. They will have a positive attitude, strong consulting skills and be able to plan and prioritize multiple projects. He/she will ensure project deadlines are understood and being met and will set appropriate expectations with the customer or prospect.
- Lead discussions with the customer to understand their business guidelines and claims process in order to support their business needs.
- Author business rules using CCC’s Audit solution.
- Provide deep analysis on audit rule results to identify trends.
- Consult with the customer to provide recommendations for achieving their performance objectives.
- Handle troubleshooting requests from customers or account teams.
- Initiate the development of any new rule templates or additions with Product Development.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with analyzing complex data and drawing relevant conclusions
- Demonstrates strong presentation skills and has a high comfort level presenting information to customers
- Creative thinker with strong problem solving skills that can work independently to resolve issues
- Knowledge of the insurance claims process is a plus