Cloud Data Consultant
3Cloud is a technology services firm helping clients transform their business through the power of the Azure cloud. We create solutions on the latest cloud technologies, tools and platform services to solve some of the most difficult data & analytics problems business are facing today:
Modernizing an entire data estate... Driving new innovative analytics using Azure intelligent cloud AI and Cognitive Services...
Finding opportunities to expand the impact of Machine Learning and Analytics across global enterprises...
We have STRONG alignment with MSFT - in fact, our co-Founders were both GMs there, each successfully developing over $1B in corp accounts business.
We don't work on-prem (most of our team members work remote), do not engage in staff aug projects, and have flexible PTO.
3Cloud is headquartered in Chicago with an office in Dallas.
- Translate business requirements to technical solutions leveraging strong business acumen.
- Analyzes current business practices, processes and procedures as well as identifying future business opportunities for leveraging Microsoft Azure Data & Analytics PaaS Services.
- Support the planning and implementation of data design services, providing sizing and configuration assistance and performing needs assessments.
- Delivery of architectures for transformations and modernizations of enterprise data solutions using Azure cloud data technologies.
- Design and Build Modern Data Pipelines and Data Streams.
- Design and Build Data Service APIs.
- Develop and maintain data warehouse schematics, layouts, architectures and relational/non-relational databases for data access and Advanced Analytics.
- Expose data to end users using PowerBI, Azure API Apps or any other modern visualization platform or experience.
- Implement effective metrics and monitoring processes.
- Travel as needed.
Requirements: Your skills should include:
- Spark and Python / R
- Core Microsoft SQL background (SSRS, SSAS, SSIS, SQL Database)
- Consulting experience (the ability to interface with clients)
- Willingness to learn new technologies
Examples of relevant project experience could include: Advanced analytics (including machine learning), database modernization, coordinate and execute pilots, prototypes or proof of concepts, provide validation on specific scenarios, document and share technical best practices, further customer investment, hybrid solutions on premises or in the cloud, industry-visible, large project relative to size of customer, lift and shift, migrations and upgrades (SQL, etc.), on-premises to cloud, production environment, projects where data is born in the cloud, cross-platform SQL Server migration, size of project team (complexity), significant challenges, IOT – Connected Devices, IOT- Command and Control, IOT- Data Ingestion, batch analytics, interactive analytics, real-time/streaming analytics.