Baseball Data Specialist (Part Time)
What You'll Do:
STATS is looking to hire a Baseball Data Specialist. We're looking for a baseball fanatic with the desire to work within the sports industry. If you're detail-oriented and have a keen eye when it comes to analyzing sports video, then this position is the perfect opportunity. In this role you'll operate software to capture, edit and distribute TVTI's MLB video services. The video work will be done at the completion of a period/game, which primarily takes place in the evenings.
This position requires between 20-30 hours per week and pays $13/hour. The ability to work late evenings and weekends is required. The position has the potential to continue past the baseball season, with duties transitioning to the NHL season.
What You'll Need:
- Strong understanding of Windows
- Exceptional knowledge of baseball
- Ability to work up to 20-30 hours/week
- Ability to work nights and weekends
- Demonstrated success in meeting deadlines and working in a progressive environment
- Experience in capturing, cutting, and distributing video
Who We Are:
The values at STATS mirror those of foundationally great teams and franchises. Our objective is to win through effort, creativity, team-work and positive energy. Specifically, we look for candidates that embody the following: Be All-In, Put the Fan at the Center, Get Stuff Done, It's Your Team, Make an Impact, and Fearless Integrity. We want employees that crave responsibility, accountability and want to have fun working in a collaborative, Get Stuff Done environment.
- Put Fan at the Center: You enjoy working with customers and have the strong communication skills to make those interactions a success.
- It's Your Team: You embrace others' ideas (even if they conflict with your own) for the sake of the company and customer. You are a collaborator and relationship builder.
- Get Stuff Done: You are driven and your can-do attitude inspires others to elevate their performance in a fast-moving environment.
- Make an Impact: You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and you're excited by the chance to play a large role.
- Be All-In: You must be passionate about what you do and about our customers' success.
- Fearless Integrity: You are self-motivated and capable of holding both yourself and others accountable to deliver on multiple tasks.
STATS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics.