Batch Implementation Analyst
“TransUnion is committed to finding innovative ways information can be used to help businesses and consumers make smarter decisions.” - Chris Cartwright
What we’ll bring:
- A welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
- We prize flexibility, continuous improvement and openness, and offer a unique opportunity to combine technology with client relations and support.
What you’ll bring:
- 1+ years of progressive work experience with data analysis and/or programming batch fulfillment systems or related hands on college coursework
- Working knowledge of Unix/Linux operating systems; data manipulation/transformation using software utilities such as Ab Initio, Informatica, etc.; Open source scheduling utilities such as AutoSys, Control M, etc.
- Working knowledge of software development lifecycle principles and quality assurance.
- Proficient data analysis using quantitative reasoning, an intuitive capacity for problem solving and ability to act decisively.
- Working knowledge of relational database; ability to manipulate/transform data
We’d love to see:
- Experience in the credit reporting, financial services or direct marketing industry is preferred.
- ETL Knowledge
Impact you’ll make:
- Develop and execute design concepts, code standards and test plans in order to validate batch fulfillment system setup and output.
- Participate in identifying and implementing cost reduction opportunities and/or process efficiencies
- Analyze data and test results to ensure integrity is maintained throughout program lifecycle and ensure customer business needs are satisfied.
- Collaborate with teams on translating process designs, with adherence to standards, into repeatable system configurations while maintaining required documentation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.