At Cameo, we make impossible connections possible. Our platform allows fans to get personalized messages from their favorite athletes, actors, influencers and more. Not gonna lie, it’s pretty magical. And now we’re looking for passionate, hardworking humans to help take Cameo to the next level.
🚀 Our #Fameo means everything to us. Join a stellar team of smart, curious and driven individuals, and experience a rocketship from its earliest days.
📈 Best in class. We’ve been named one of LinkedIn’s Top 50 Startups to Work For, voted one of America’s Best Startup Employers by Forbes and the #1 Most Innovative Social Media Company by Fast Company.
🌎 Work from almost anywhere. We’re a global company, headquartered in Chicago, IL and Venice, CA. But as long as you’ve got WiFi, let’s chat.
💰Get all good stuff. Competitive salaries, Equity, Health insurance, 401(K), and opportunities to connect with Talent on Cameo (looking @ you, Snoop Dogg).
Come to work every day knowing your efforts will have a material impact, shaping the direction of the next great tech company!
What you’ll be doing:
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced BI and analytics engineer to join the data & analytics team. You will be responsible for building out core BI tools for executive leadership and supporting critical analytics pipelines & infrastructure. This role reports into the Director of Data & Analytics and will work closely with our current analytics engineer and analytics team.
- Design and build BI applications that service key strategic and analytics stakeholders
- Partner with stakeholders to define and develop operating measures and surface business requirements
- Develop digestible and performant dashboards that service stakeholder requirements
- Own the roadmap for self-service strategic tooling
- Provide data warehousing support
- Create and maintain warehouse pipelines using SQL, Python, and dbt
- Extract data needs from stakeholders and translate into requirements for reports and other analytical resources
- Define and implement data quality testing and documentation
- Optimize user/role access management and query performance within the warehouse
- Experience building out production data models
- Comfortable using the command line, git, and general software engineering workflows
- Building out dashboards for strategic stakeholders is something you are very comfortable with doing
- The following languages and tools should be very familiar to you: SQL, GIT, Python, R, BI Tools (Tableau, Looker, Domo, PowerBI), JIRA, GitHub, Product Analytics Tools (Google Analytics, Amplitude, Mixpanel, Heap, HotJar)
Cameo is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for every person who walks through our doors. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Cameo celebrates and embraces diversity.