Brand Growth Applications - Sr. Analyst
Who we are
For 20 years, our mission has been to increase the presence and accessibility of natural and organic products to encourage healthier and more vibrant living. By leveraging SPINS’ industry-leading proprietary data and analytics, our technology enables deeper, more engaged relationships between Retailers, Brands and Consumers through our platform, web, and mobile products. At the core of our work lies a passion to create a culture of sustainable health & wellness.
What You Will Do
Lead implementation, insights and support for a brand-new trade promotions application (80%)
- Spearhead client implementations and customer care
- Onboard, train and support new and recurring clients
- Manage project workflows, timelines and requests from clients
- Leverage syndicated data to power analyses and extract actionable insights
- Use SPINS proprietary assets to build datasets fueling the trade promotion app
- Partner with clients to maximize value and realize insights from their new tool
- You’ll work closely with senior executives from the natural food industry’s most respected brands, playing a vital a role in shaping effective pricing and promotion strategies for high-growth companies
Ideate and launch new products (20%). You’ll draw upon your customer empathy, analytical and creative senses to prototype new models and product designs.
What kind of person are we looking for?
- You’re energized by problem solving and overcoming obstacles
- You derive great satisfaction from helping clients grow
- You’re data-savvy and enjoy organizing complex data sets to tell a story
- You strive for optimization and automation but are flexible enough to start with imperfect
- You love building new things, and are comfortable in an environment of growth, innovation and ambiguity
- You are passionate about the natural food & beverage industry
What You Bring
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 2-3+ years prior working experience, preferably with a CPG brand, retailer, broker, consulting firm or syndicated data company
- Advanced skills in Excel. Familiarity or interest in BI and database tools
- Strong interest in pricing & promotion analytics and POS data (experience is a plus)
- Excellent presentation skills and comfort working with executives
- Entrepreneurial self-starter with strong intellectual curiosity
The SPINS Way
- Direct – We communicate with clarity, honesty and respect in all situations and embrace opportunities to provide solution-oriented feedback.
- Determined – We are committed to overcoming all obstacles to achieve results. We adapt to change, seek opportunities to learn and rapidly translate that learning into action.
- Passionate – We go above and beyond to help our partners achieve their goals. We challenge assumptions and are comfortable forging new paths.
- Collaborative – We leave our egos at the door, believing that working together we will produce an outcome that’s greater than each individual contribution.
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 401k (Traditional and Roth) plus company match
- FSA for medical and dependent care expenses
- Pre-tax commuter benefit
- Life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Bike storage
- Fresh and healthy snacks
- Vibrancy 360 Wellness Program: Yoga and fitness classes, onsite massage, volunteer opportunities, company happy hours, product demos, outings, and more.