BUS INTELLIGENCE ANALYST at Caterpillar
As Dealer Excellence Business Analyst, you will join a team which focus on discovering service and growth through analytics. You will be responsible for providing analysis and Insight which help your division growth their business profitably. You should have business and communication skills and able to explain complex solutions to people from various functions and hierarchical levels. You are comfortable to work in challenging environments with a contagious passion for data analytics and how it drives change. By Joining the Digital Dealer Support Group, your contributions will drive the next generation of decision making at Caterpillar. You will have the opportunity to grow your skills in a fast paced environment!
The Digital Excellence Program is the result of collaborative work among Cat Digital, DSDs, industry partners, and dealers. Driven by voice of business and dealers, it focuses on dealer capabilities necessary to drive increased aftermarket growth, services, and customer loyalty.
The Digital Excellence Program is one tool we use to measure how Cat dealers are executing against Caterpillar's digital strategy and model. It aims to assess and improve dealer digital capabilities and performance and measures dealer adoption of key digital capabilities and
tools, as well as the degree to which dealers are leveraging them in their core
- ETL of data from various types of data sources
- Designing and creating dashboards
- Updating, creating, and supporting tables and reports
- Refining views based on feedback, ensuring accuracy and functionality
- Monthly maintenance of dashboards in production
- Position requires a four year degree from an accredited college or university
- 1 years of experience with data visualization and analysis
- 1 year of coding experience in pulling data from multiple types of data sources through Python or similar
- 2 years of visualization skills (Tableau/Power BI)
- (Please provide examples of the above as part of the application)
- 1 year of experience providing insights through reports or dashboards
- Ability to work with technical & non-technical stakeholders with the ability to take & deliver Analysis & Insight
- Good working knowledge of data warehouses. Databases and table structures
- Development of KPIs
- Data Validation
- Build datasets with a BI end purpose, from multiple (non-)relational /(un-)structured/Graph Databases, text files, API based, small samples etc.
- Knowledge of Data Governance practices and processes
- Data mapping
- Data storytelling
- Experience programming & processing in: Cloud-based databases (e.g. Snowflake), SQL
- Experience translating user experience feedback and refining visualizations
- Bachelor degree in computer science, business analytics, statistics, information management or related fields
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals - including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities - are encouraged to apply.
This employer is not currently hiring foreign national applicants that require or will require sponsorship tied to a specific employer, such as H, L, TN, F, J, E, O. As a global company, Caterpillar offers many job opportunities outside of the U.S. which can be found through our employment website at www.caterpillar.com/careers
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals - Including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities - are encouraged to apply.
Not ready to apply? Submit your information to our Talent Network here.