Business Analyst - Analytics Translator
· Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Mathematics, Analytics, Predictive Analytics, Statistics, Computer Science, Physics, Industrial Engineering or Economics preferred
· Strong problem solving and storytelling skills
· You understand how advanced analytics can be used to improve business
· Strong verbal and written communication skills, and ability to synthesize technical information for a business audience
· Understanding of modern machine learning techniques and their mathematical underpinning
· Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau
· Experience working on big data platforms (e.g., Redshift)
· Ability to tailor and translate machine learning solutions to business problems in a cross-functional team
*During the interview process candidates will be tested for their coding skills and knowledge
Who are we?
We are proud to be one of the most recognized brands in the world, with restaurants in over 100 countries and billions of customers served each year. McDonald's is people business just as much as we are a restaurant business. We strive to be the most inclusive brand on the globe by building a workforce with different strengths who make delicious, feel good moments that are easy for everyone to enjoy.
At McDonald's, we are dedicated to using our scale for good: good for people, our industry and the planet. We see every single day as a chance to have a lasting impact on our customers, our people and our partners. We will continue to pursue big, global initiatives while remaining kind neighbors and supporters of our local communities.
We are moving fast and are building a passionate team to help us. This means the company is looking for innovators, leaders, sprinters who are focused on crafting memorable experiences for our customers, employees and partners. Joining McDonald's means thinking big daily and preparing for a career that can have impact around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
The Analytics Translator is a hypothesis driven professional who identifies use cases, develops business cases, builds conviction across the enterprise, and creates prioritized data and analytics roadmaps. You will translate complex findings and results into a compelling narrative.