At West Monroe, our people are our business.
We pride ourselves on bringing a different mindset to consulting—and that takes a different approach: highly collaborative, flexible, and tenacious.
Our people-first culture is core to our identity. It’s something we care about, and something we strive to enrich and preserve. No hierarchies. No siloes. No egos. Just smart ideas, unique perspectives, and the drive to make an impact for our clients.
We also know that the best outcomes for both our people and our clients result from including diverse perspectives at the table. That’s why inclusion & diversity is one of our core values.
Every day our clients rely on us to help them tackle their greatest challenges, by strategically deploying technology through a business-focused and industry-specific lens. We bring together both the right knowledge and the right approach, so that they can capitalize on opportunities and deliver real results. That takes the right team. And that’s where you come in.
Ready to thrive in the next step on your career journey?
You: are passionate about technology, innovation, data analysis, and collaborating with diverse teams to drive strategic projects forward. You are flexible and entrepreneurial by nature, and thrive in environments where a test-and-learn approach is needed. You’re a data analysis rockstar and excel at deriving insights from data to drive decision making, ultimately weaving it all together into clear and effective presentations. You have strong organizational skills and can juggle multiple priorities with ease.
We: are a highly motivated, fast-paced team focused on driving market success through discovering and responding to the issues that matter most to our clients and the development of high-value offerings. We are collaborators at heart and partner with all levels across the firm to drive the execution of our firmwide strategic goals. We need a strong, collaborative Business Analyst to drive the development and management of our firmwide client issue & offering portfolio.
Together: we will play a key role in executing our firm’s long term strategy - focused on understanding our clients’ most pressing industry-issues, and working in multidisciplinary teams to solve those issues with key offerings. We will partner with our teams across the firm to accelerate progress towards our strategic goals.
The Business Analyst within our Issue and Offer Acceleration team will have the following responsibilities:
- Ongoing data analysis of the firmwide client issue and offering portfolio, using sales and marketing data, to identify trends and provide key insights that drive decision making for investment or retirement of offerings
- Analysis of firmwide capabilities, using sales data, to provide insights on how capabilities are performing across all offerings and engagements as well as where opportunities exist to further promote capabilities and build new offerings in specific areas of the business
- Collaborate and manage relationships across multiple internal teams as well as all consulting practices
- Managing the client issue and offering portfolio change process, including end-to-end change management and ensuring all key systems are updated (i.e. CRM, Intranet, Website, etc.).
- Maintaining and managing intranet pages that provide a portfolio view of the current client issues and strategic service offerings
- Preparing issue and offering data analysis and presentation materials for regular (quarterly) reviews with senior leadership
- Creating and improving tools and templates to aid teams in the creation of new client issues and offerings
- Partnering with teams to build and execute offering enhancement workplans, including driving collaboration with other internal teams
- Creating presentations to communicate updates and status on key strategic projects for the issue and offering acceleration team
- Assisting or leading special projects on an ad-hoc basis
- Support firmwide education efforts around issues and offerings through training materials, communications and presentations.
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline preferred (e.g., Finance/Accounting, Marketing, Economics, Engineering, Management/Business, Information Technology, MIS, etc.), or equivalent experience required
- 2-5 years of “hands on” Business Analyst experience
- Prior consulting experience is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communications and customer relations skills
- Experience interfacing effectively with all levels of management in a dynamic and rapidly evolving work environment
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Desired knowledge of Salesforce CRM, and PowerBI
- Ability to work permanently in the United States without sponsorship
- Travel requirements may include short, infrequent trips (<10%)
Ready to get started? Join our team and make an impact.
To learn more about inclusion and diversity at West Monroe, visit www.wmp.com/inclusion.