Business Analyst, Managed Services at Enfusion
Business Analysts help define and deliver different elements of Enfusion’s rapidly expanding Managed Services business, product offering and roadmap. Business Analysts collaborate with Product Managers to help create scalable solutions for our clients, by identifying opportunities and strategies to enhance the product, service delivery and a client efficiency. You will be directly involved in helping Enfusion build out its Managed Services product and deliver tailored solutions to a growing number of client types.
You will become an expert in Enfusion’s product offering and partner with operational teams as well as clients and prospects. Using your problem-solving skills you will evaluate client workflows and business objectives in order to develop clear business requirements documents, user stories and test cases which will be used by the Development and QA teams to further build out Enfusion’s Managed Services business capabilities. You will also help train and develop Enfusions growing global operations team.
Who We Are
Enfusion is a pioneer in developing innovative, native cloud investment management software, analytics, and managed services for asset managers and hedge funds around the globe. We underpin the investment operations of more than 500 fund managers from our nine global offices spanning four continents. Our unique, seamless, SaaS-based platform is reshaping the global investment operations landscape by removing traditional information boundaries and uniting the front-, middle- and back-office into one system, with one unified data set. Passionate about client service, we complement our software solutions with expert middle- and back-office managed services. In fact, we were recently recognized as Best Managed Services Provider at the 2020 HFM EU Services Awards.
Just as Enfusion is committed to excellence in our solutions and services, we’re absolutely committed to the growth, development, and well-being of our people. At Enfusion, you will help fund managers around the world streamline their operations, mitigate risk, and improve transparency and reporting so they can confidently focus on what they do best – invest. Similarly, Enfusion is your opportunity to pursue your passion, showcase and further develop your skills, and launch a meaningful and rewarding career. Whether you are developing our industry-leading technology, delivering world-class client service, creating leading edge analytics, managing critical client operations, winning new business, or supporting Enfusion's ever-expanding global footprint, you will be part of a dynamic, fast-growing, and innovative company committed to your success. Our environment is inclusive, collaborative, and entrepreneurial. We value diversity, foster and reward creative exploration, and strive to continually exceed client expectations.
- Track progress of certain deliverables and interact with other BAs across other Enfusion product areas
- When necessary help build out customized solutions within Enfusion software for new products and services
- Documentation & Training of operations teams to support new products
- 3-5 years of relevant experience (junior) 5-10 (senior) in the following:
- Middle office or fund accounting role at a Hedge Fund, Asset Manager, Prime Broker, or Administrator
- Familiarity with equities / derivatives / OTC products
- Familiarity affirmation and reconciliation processes
- Demonstrated experience writing business / technical requirements and working with development teams to execute on these requirements
- Building out process improvement and workflow solutions